X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice grill, looking good

Will's Accord

Comment

Its gotten to the point where im not psyched about a G-square grille anymore. Mostly everybody has them now, its kinda played out. They are not as good like they were before. But oh well, i dont drive your car everyday, you do. As long as you like it. One thing i like is your foglights, now those are rare and unique. Something you dont see too often nowadys on cb7tuner.
      1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

I'm liking the whole thing bro! Originally I didn't like the look of EDM fogs at all, but you pull them off really nicely. Kudos!

Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
        ┴─┴
        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Brian- th-th-thanks buddy,

Raceboy- yeah chargespeeds are tight also!thanks man

Datmofo-hey bro thanks again, with I could get those visors off ya, but ohwell

Seth- thanks man, we are going to have to meet up one of these days

Rich-My bud from across da pond! like the smoked sidemarkers eh? hehe...meee too! thanks again for everything

Wills_accord-Thank you sir

Accordasstro-hmmm distastefully put! At least your one less person that we have to worry about getting a G-square....

Masamune-Thanks pal!

Comment

lookin gooooood

Comment

lookin sweet man...one day perhaps i will have g square goodness as well

Comment

Working...
              X