accordztech: new ride to the family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accordztech: new ride to the family.

the car was in great condition, this is what i started out with. I always thought that this car was clean until i saw the hood. The floormats were shot and i thought that id have to replace them, but ended up saving them.

The tint isnt as dark as you think, in the front its really light and in the rear its just a tad darker. he lowered it with some HR springs but it feels just as low and rides just like my prokit drop. it has rims, 205/50/16's. It has clear corners that i may ditch or black em out, the headlights look black housed but they arent.

The car has 215k and just got a new tranny from the same guy who did my tranny, no major issues with the car either.

..see the difference a bit of buffin with a foam pad and some light compound? a new color!

GOT AN ARMREST!!!!

...i still have my accord too =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

looks clean!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Man that ride looks clean, I love the rims. Whats next for your ride?

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

helloooooo sexy.

nice pick up. whyd you buy it?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

How much? Looks like a good buy.

Comment

nice!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I need to move to cali!

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                helloooooo sexy.

nice pick up. whyd you buy it?
                im trying to be like you =)

hehe well my dad wanted another car and there is no new cars that we liked. his buddie was selling this one cause he needed money, so we picked it up for 2500 which was a bit high but not bad. we are now the third owner that this car has seen.

i dont have any major mods for this car, either than just upgrading the steering bushings like on my accord, it already has a front strut bar.

ill be driving my accord more often than this one, i still think mine is faster hehe.

as for the rims im not too fond of it, though its starting to grow on me, but im not loving them at the moment.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                X