Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of some NEW stuff done.

Just some pics of my car.

are the seats done in vinyl and fabric paint? if so, is there any issue of it coming off? i like.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

SWEAT UR TRUNK HOW HARD WAS IT TO MAKE IT FLIP FLOP

Comment

My seats are just carpet paint and it dosnt rub off or nothing just kinda wears and fades a little over time from getting in and out. Yes my trunk is flip flop and it wasnt that hard from what i remember there was some web site that helped me out but i dont remember the address.

Comment

can you write a DYI on how to do your seats and dye your interior?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I'm not a fan. Sorry.

Comment

I think it looks really good, especially the seats and door panels, but I think you went a little overboard with all the blue, but still a good job.

Jay
              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

not really my style but you gotta appreciate the work put into that car....on the other hand i do love the trunk step up and the exterior.
                Do those subs not hit the amps with speaker excursion, cuz they look really close to the amps
                I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

You run those subs off that tape deck, or are you hiding a CD player. That would be dope if you're hiding it.

Comment

The subs dont hit the amps theres plenty of room there, and the blue fur in the trunk was a last min thing to get ready for a car show i went to, but it does cacth attention and people havent seen things like that. As far as a DYI for seats all i really did was use the carpet spray paint and also that one rit liquid dye that u can buy at like walmart that comes in little boxes or liquid that u mix with hot water to dye clothes. And all i did was spray it onto my seats and kind of brush it in or just let it soak but it takes a while to dry but i had spare seats. Then i just sprayed carpet paint on them. then i just vaccumed them to make the hardness of paint go away.

Comment

ur subs dotn work cauise u get kenwood amps get a rcoockford n u will see them solobaric hit i had 2 10 before n they hit. also what web u went to for the trunk n was it hard to do the flip flop trunk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
                        ur subs dotn work cauise u get kenwood amps get a rcoockford n u will see them solobaric hit i had 2 10 before n they hit. also what web u went to for the trunk n was it hard to do the flip flop trunk
                        the man wrote that the subs do not hit the amps, as in the subs do not touch the amps. he didn't state that the subs did not work.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Comment

NICE PIC WHAT KIND OF SPRINGS OR COILOVERS UHAVE

Comment

yo dude are those reverse glow gauges??? if yes were they hard to install??? does the needle get stuck??? what did u use to put them to stay???/ glue or what?????
                              love the car man. specially what u did in the engine compartment and the trunk man.
                              that is a good job.
                              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                              X