Sunny day mini photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny day mini photoshoot

Well, the sun came out today, after it's been raining for the past week, soo I decided to wash my car..Lesson learned today: White wheels are damn hard to clean!!

Also decided to put my Greddy lip back on..I was going to leave it off for winter, but I dunno, the car looks so high without it hehe..

Soo after everything's clean, I went ahead and snapped some pics..I figure, after today, I most likely won't be able to take any more pics of the car..First of, knowing Vancouver, it's going to start raining by next week, and it won't stop raining 'til April or something Second of all, I'll be busy with skool and other things, sooo I won't have time to do anything to the car (wash it, mod it, take pics, all the fun stuff hehe ) So here it is guys, enjoy

Hopefully the next time I'm able to take some more pics, I'd have a different color Volks, a CF hood and something different underneath it hehehe

Thanks for looking guys

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

sun sucks for carwashes, and it sucks for photoshoots!

good car and good pics otherwise

www.aznkid.com

Comment

I love that color!!! Is that stock paint?
      Looking good man. Can't wait for the future mods
      DEVOTE

Comment

Pretty nice meng Those tires look hella meaty though....lol
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

what does the warning sticker say?
          i got one that i took from a new civic si that said something like...this car is dropped so be carefull. but i never found somewhere that i would like to put it

Comment

wow...that looks like my car...not really..lol..

that front lip makes a big differnce...

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys

Yes, the car still has its original paint...Not too bad for a 16.5 year old car I'd say..(Jus found out that my car was manufactured in Japan on January 1990..Too bad I don't know the exact date hehe) But if I ever have some spare cash in hand, I'd love to get the car repainted a slightly different color I already know the color I want, jus need the cash to do it..I'd be leaving the bumpers and some other details black tho, that's for sure

The tires ARE quite meaty hehe They're 205/60/15...But they're actually what I was looking for, 'coz I need them for fall, winter and spring..They're really comfy on the road tho, and very good traction on wet roads, so I'm happy

As for the warning sticker, it pretty much states that the suspension of the car has been modified, that the car handles differently than those of the factory settings, and you shouldn't drive the car unless you're familiar with its 'handling characteristics' haha I love that sticker..I pretty much put it there so that I can just point at it whenever any of my friends want to test drive my car

As for the front lip..I dunno, I keep saying that from the side, the lip looks like someone who got a fat lip from being punched in the face hehe it just sticks forward so much..Dunno, if I ever find another lip that I really really like, I might sell this one, we'll see

yeamans, the day will come man

Ronald

Comment

believe it or not but with out the centercaps it looks good, but what can i say the whole car looks great. props.

Comment

Thanks man

Yea I actually kinda like the look of the wheels without the centercaps...But I wouldn't mind putting 'em on if I ever come across a set of those babies..Not for $200/ set tho hehe that's jus ridiculous

Ronald

Comment

Dude. Your car is downright SICK!! How'd you get your rear lip lick that? Is it aftermarket or DIY?
                    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
                    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
                    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Thanks man

The rear lip is neither DIY nor aftermarket..It's OEM

5th gen rear lip that is hehehe

Ronald

Comment

Damn should have known that. Just bought and installed one on my godbro's teggy. The 3 piece rite?
                        She's my 1st love!

Comment

That's the one!

U installed it on a Teg? Which chassis man? DA? DC? Wow, this one I must see hehe never seen that done before

Comment

DA!! He figured out it would work on his forum, G2IC. And he aint have the money to get it when he wanted it, so I got it for him when he was at his girls house and installed it. I had to cut it just b4 tha rear wheelwell but it fit and good I might add.
                            She's my 1st love!

Comment

nice and clean buddy
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X