• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting how they chose a coupe to do this to

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

the intake. oooh the intake....i love it.

Comment

Original yes
        Practical NO

Since when can you have open alcohol containers in a car? Anyway it's a cool idea, but personally I think it was a waste

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

where are the space for sex?

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCord
            where are the space for sex?
            exactly brother exactly...lol

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22

Comment

DAMNIT!! .. kinda jacked my idea .. .. So i had planned on making a mini bar in my trunk, since it's illegal to have any open containers of alcohol inside the car(not in the trunk).

So i was cleaning out my trunk, and i had my bartending flare bottles and a couple bottles of rum and brandy all on oneside of my trunk. I stood them all up, and ::light bulb:: the idea came to me.. so i have starting drawing my subwoofer box/mini bar box plan out. . right now i'm working on getting a sealed box to sit flush on the left side of my trunk, and a nice bar rack on the right side of the trunk, one day i will finish, and i will post it up .. and i won't care if i get flamed, cus flamers gonna be thirsty!!! lol

but this "limo" idea is pretty crafty. seems like something pimp my ride would do. speaking of pimp my ride, is that show still on? any cb7's on there yet?.. lol
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                DAMNIT!! .. kinda jacked my idea .. .. So i had planned on making a mini bar in my trunk, since it's illegal to have any open containers of alcohol inside the car(not in the trunk).

So i was cleaning out my trunk, and i had my bartending flare bottles and a couple bottles of rum and brandy all on oneside of my trunk. I stood them all up, and ::light bulb:: the idea came to me.. so i have starting drawing my subwoofer box/mini bar box plan out. . right now i'm working on getting a sealed box to sit flush on the left side of my trunk, and a nice bar rack on the right side of the trunk, one day i will finish, and i will post it up .. and i won't care if i get flamed, cus flamers gonna be thirsty!!! lol

but this "limo" idea is pretty crafty. seems like something pimp my ride would do. speaking of pimp my ride, is that show still on? any cb7's on there yet?.. lol
                It would be better in the trunk, but either way you couln't really drive you car too hard because of all the potential for breaking things in the "bar" area

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22

Comment

yeah, if you secured everything real good, you could drive it pretty hard.

just make sure that nohing is flimsy.

Comment

That Purple CB7 Limo, IF that is real...its pimp. Although, im not sure if id spend money to do that But nonetheless, cool. I too was gonna suggest it be better suited in a sedan, IMO. Just gives you more room, and if you ever wanted to refill or take it out, it would be alot easier. But, eh, To each his own..
                    Last edited by MikeW; 03-20-2007, 09:08 PM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol i saw that cb the otherday so funny hehe ... i would buy it and remove that area were the bar is .. it looks preatty nice though ... exterior wise ehhe
                      本田**AcCoRd**本田
                      Click to see my CB7
                      '90 CRX SIR - Imported from Japan --- Daily Driver
                      '93 civic hatch -sold
                      '98 Civic H22 Turbo -sold
                      '92 Accord ExR coupe- sold
                      '96 Golf- Sold
                      '96 Bmw 328-Sold
                      '01 Civic Si-Sold
                      '99 Maxima-Sold
                      '88 Crx-Sold
                      '91 Accord H22-sold
                      '97 Civic Coupe-Sold
                      '95 Civic HB b16b-Sold
                      '93 Accord-Sold
                      '89 Prelude Si-Sold
                      '91 Crx Si-Sold
                      '93 Honda accord-Sold
                      '88 Ford Exp-Rip
                      '92 Tracker-Sold
                      and many more lol(just dont want to take all the place lol)

Comment

wow ..... just wow
                        sold to the highest bidding stanger i miss this bitch
                        the 93 ex to come soon

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                          yeah, if you secured everything real good, you could drive it pretty hard.

just make sure that nohing is flimsy.
                          exaclty.. i'm gonna form fit fiberglass, then cover it with some cloth. this way i can learn how to work with fiberglass, then later make me a rear visor.. lol
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                          X