Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice interior shot (Red coupe, black interior)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah "technically" it's grey, never figured out how they go GREY though. The only things that are grey are the seats and headliner.....most of it's black, hence in my opinion it's black.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Torqstr
      yeah "technically" it's grey, never figured out how they go GREY though. The only things that are grey are the seats and headliner.....most of it's black, hence in my opinion it's black.
      it didnt "go grey", it was manufactured grey. cb's never came with a black interior (especially coupes), besides the 91 SE.

not sure why youre carpet looks so dark though. do u have any pics of your door panels?
      Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-19-2007, 09:57 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Sucks when you need to use your sunvisors.
        I actually have the smaller version of the broadway mirror. You can still see the blindspots and there's no problem when you need to use the sunvisors. Although the only thing is, you can't see all the blindspots you would with the bigger one.

Comment

um my carpet IS black, I promise you. Like I said everything in my interior is black except the seat material and the headliner. In fact when I ordered inner door handles for my car the guy originally tried to give me grey when I said my interior was black, then he looked around on his computer and found that there were still a couple of black inner door handles for a coupe still in a warehouse somewhere. So although Honda might call it "grey" it's 80% black.
          I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Comment

nice interior bro especially those gauges...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Steering Wheel And Gauge look dope!

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

Working...
              X