X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little photoshoot what do you think?

and a small peek into the future...
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

badass

Comment

looks good, now just make it clean!
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

haha, if i knew my slave cyl would hold up i would have taken it to the carwash before hand, but untill i replace the fluid, or possibly the whole slave cylinder, ima let it sit.
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Nice bro..cant wait to see the coilovers on her cause it will make her mean..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

lawl@type r

no, the car in ur sig is mean.

my car will just be short tempered. lol.

Next stop- painting my ex rims bronze.

Comment

nice bro cant wait to see it with the coilovers i got some skunk2 coilovers i need to put on mine
              93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Working...
              X