Accord "Type R"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord "Type R"

Here a chop wanna be type R with my car and old rim and below is my old black car choped. let me know which one is better.

I think the whole type R thing has gotten out of hand, but personally i like the black cb7. Dont put that sticker on, Please.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

the black one looks better

Comment

yea i agree the black looks better.
        92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
        MY ACCORD

Comment

Yea man, dont do that Type R thing. Unless its a real Type R, R=Rice to me. I regret having those stickers on mine like 4 months ago, although, it was funny when people actually believed the stickers. Either way, do what YOU want to do. I like the lips on the white one, but the black one is very nice minus the GTR34 wing.

Tenji you have a PM that i need answered asap!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

minus the sticker the white one looks better.. I'm all about coupes..

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Hey these photo were photoshop! I mean the front lip, side, rear and sticker were just chop on both. that's not how my car look like now. check the member page for real pics. I just chop these for fun and see how you guys like it. I prefer the white coupe and it would be nice if there's a real type R like the one I made.

Comment

the wing on the black one is ghey, no stickers and the one one would look nice
                Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

damn look so SEXY i want those accord in my belly........... ahahahaaaa yea but it would be nice if somebody would actually make those lip for our car in real life though.
                  =my idea of classic JDM
                  to my car page

Comment

I like the whit one without the stickers
                    If that's what your car looks like now (in your sig), leave it be, it looks badass!!!
                    Edit:
                    Actually it would look better with the ground effects that you choped in
                    Last edited by pwrusr; 07-15-2004, 09:48 PM.
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

ahh ditch the type r thing and i liked the black one better its cleaner looking
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

even with an aluminum wing on the trunk?

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

what ground effects kit did yo uchop onto that white one? I like it..

-A. Swift
                          CB7 member number 137
                          Black Doubt Crew member #2
                          Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

OK....enough of the Type R.

Dude if you can really define a Type R I would grovel at your feet.

First off yes the Type R thing is way to overplayed.
                            No tinted windows no system and absolutely NO 17 inch rims with low profile tires would make a cb7 a type r.

Heres what you need...besides half a brain and common sense.

Following ingredients are needed

1992 Honda Accord DX

JDM h22a
                            No a/c
                            No Radio
                            No clock
                            cf hood
                            light weight ITR wheels

Hope and a prayer and shitloads of money.

You'll need suspesion work and yeah this wont just consist of coilovers or lowering springs..gotta tune the car to handle like it was a race car bred for the streets, powerful brake system some light weight seats and maybe a removed backseat your choice.

You see no one will ever know the real Type R.

Those following things I just wrote are what the engineers and Motegi and Honda R&D in Japan did to make Type Rs with the 1996 Integra, the 1996 Civic and the 1996 NSX.

Oh dont forget the colors..they only come in granprix yellow championship white and berlina black

So dont put the sticker on...just pray to god you have that kind of money to dish out to make a Type R I know I certainly dont but its on my wish list...yeah sadly Cb7s never got recognition back in the day but this is what i believe you need to make a type r if you build they will recognize.

On a smaller note the latter Type R came with a/c but that , in my eyes, made them soft..to luxury amended instead of factory bred for the street.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I think you're taking his chopping skills a little too seriously..

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Working...
                              X