night shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night shots

went out to test out the effects of removing my balance shaft belt and decided to take a few pics at work

this shot is kind of blurry b/c i didnt have a tripod. i should have seen if i could use my friends car as a stand

Nice
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
      Nice

thanx man. i cant wait til taxes come back and i can get those stupid dents and digs out the doors and get a fresh paint job. ooo. cant decide wiether to go black or stay the stock grey

Comment

One word...Tripod.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
          thanx man. i cant wait til taxes come back and i can get those stupid dents and digs out the doors and get a fresh paint job. ooo. cant decide wiether to go black or stay the stock grey
          why not get a dentpuller and do the bodywork yourself get some body filler sand it down . Who knows may come in handy some day. Do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            why not get a dentpuller and do the bodywork yourself get some body filler sand it down . Who knows may come in handy some day. Do it yourself.

i just might do that. ive been thinking about doing that anyway. ill most likely sand it all down before i take it to the paint shop. itll take down cost. but i may just build a crappy paint booth out of some pipes in the back yard and put some plastic over it. lol. itll be like a $100 garage. lmao. dAG. i just might do that. ill put a heater in there too. shnit. id be able to do EVERYTHHING in there. yeah. im smart. lmao

Comment

Nice bro!
              99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Blurry FTL!!!

On a side note keep your tripod in your car at all times...LOL

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Your car is so freakin' hawt!!! Tastefully understated but with a potential to whip somebody's behind. Like David Banner your car says, "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry".
                  "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                    Your car is so freakin' hawt!!! Tastefully understated but with a potential to whip somebody's behind. Like David Banner your car says, "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry".

lmao. yeah. ill be so much better once i get my tax return. OMG!!! i cant wait. i should be getting back like $12oo too. yeah. ill have me some fun

Comment

Working...
                    X