Whats better than snakes on a plane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats better than snakes on a plane?

My car gettin rear ended on the highway lol. The damage isnt too bad mainly on the driver side. From the looks of it i need a new rear bumper, bumper support, might be able to get away with new trunk hinges but probably not, need to pull the latch since its pushed in, make sure the tail light is ok (Place around the housing). And yea thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I need to get this done by sunday since I need to get the car back up to IL. I hope the insurance adjuster can talk to me tomorrow and so on. Just hopin i can get at least the bumper and the pullin out the trunk done. Everything else I can wait but cant touch anything till the dude sees it ***....oh well here are the pics.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

damn that sucks, hopefully that guy pm me back or call u.

Comment

Hopefully man. I just need to get the adjuster number tomomrrow. Get it looked at, and hopefully get the money and fix it. If not im rollin up there with no rear bumper.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

damn i feel for ya man, it dont look that bud but still, and body flexing or anythin???
        OLD

Comment

damn dude. your car looked sweet too

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Quarter panels and all that are fine to my inspection. No buckles or anything so thats the good part. Now I need to pull what seems to be the tail light and around the hinge out a bit and the rest is basic unbolt rebolt stuff. Gonna run to honda tomorrow and then go to the adjuster to see how much the stuff is. She deserves the best after all she has treated me well.
            Last edited by NAiL05; 01-09-2008, 11:44 PM.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
              damn dude. your car looked sweet too
              fuck that, it STILL looks sweet, just has a couple battle wounds. Good luck with the fix bro

Comment

Yo Nelson

WTF how did that happen LOL?

You better get her back into shape bro. Or you gonna be rolling without rear bumper like me

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

Actually it will probably be rolling with no rear bumper till spring break when I get back in town and work on it. Well the story goes a semi was coming into my lane so I slowed down and next thing I remember a camry hits me with my friend in it. So yea kinda sucky but oh well shit happens.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

There are too many people with drivers licenses.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

GL with everything man

It defintly sucks, I know how you feeling right now, had me a pretty rouch accident in june of last year, wasn't too much damage but enough to consider my car a total loss.....

fought with my insurance company for over a week and got a nice sum of money to use towards the repair of the car, would've been alot less if the H22 wasn't under the hood.

Again, GL with everything and hopefully your adjuster wont BS you like mine did.... keep us posted

Comment

Yea my only fear is them totaling out the car. I kinda want to keep the car since I have put enough money into it and it is reliable. Everything else is working properly but yea. My hope is the car not to be totaled out. I looked up kbb private sell value in good condition is about 2800, retail is 3600 in excellent condition but yea...I dunno how this is gonna go. Gotta run to honda tomorrow to get an estimate then call up these dudes.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sorry to hear about the car man, the driver that hit you was prob busy trying to take a picture of you after seeing your soulja boy antics.....lol
                          -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                          newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                          newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                          newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

cf1 trunk and red clears and maybe a eruebuni lip, screw paint!

:P

Comment

Damn Nelson that sucks but hopefully you will get this sh!t done soon.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                              X