sprinfield va meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sprinfield va meet

this was one of the guys showing us what his car can do and boy can it do it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qyaHM9M26Q
    "IT IS WHAT IT IS"
    new look courtesy steelbluesleepR

thank for posting the clip did not have enough road , barely made it past 1st gear
    90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
    < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Dough,
      I'm glad you captured that cuz I missed it. Good looking out. Also I showed my wife the pictures that you snapped. She laughed at our ghetto cookout!
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
        Dough,
        I'm glad you captured that cuz I missed it. Good looking out. Also I showed my wife the pictures that you snapped. She laughed at our ghetto cookout!
        hey them 2 lil grills did the job and no prob blazen that car is a true sleeper ...just dont puul next to me at a light cuz imma shut mine off and pop the hood throw out the flares and turn on the hazards
        "IT IS WHAT IT IS"
        new look courtesy steelbluesleepR

Comment

Working...
        X