H22a 4th gen. Dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22a 4th gen. Dyno

this is a video of a 4G accord running a dyno test...

i think its running w/ the f22 transmission.

anyways, here it is:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/h22a4thgen.wmv

damn now that shit is fuckin sweet. all he has is H22 with the f22 tranny?
    Last edited by 92Jr; 08-05-2003, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Jr
      damn now that shit is fuckin sweet. all he has is H22 with the f22 tranny?
      that's all that i know of.

Comment

damn if that is rite then i can't wait till i get my swap done

Comment

well theres no real resistance there, thats part of it. on the street he would be lucky to hit 140 I think. also he runs 14.9 @ 94 with the f22 tranny. so I guess your car is faster
          HSHO #3

Comment

The link isnt working!

Comment

Originally posted by MyVtec8yourV8
              The link isnt working!
              92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

the link isnt working
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE F22 H22 H23 FIRST GEARS ARE THE SAME SO THAT SHOULDNT MATTER ABOUT FALLEN OUT OF VTEC. BOTH OF MY FRIENDS HAVE H22S AND BOTH PULL PAST 7500 RPM. YOU CAN REV TEH H22 TO 8000 RPM TO KEEP IT IN VTEC AND THEY ARE BOTH EQUIPPED WITH THE H22 TRANNY ONE HAS LSD ON DOESNT. THATS ALL IF YOU THINK THAT IM WRONG CHECK OUT ANYOHTER H22 MOTOR AND DRIVE IT TO BELEIVE IT THEN EMAIL ME BACK

Comment

Bad link y0!!

No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

LINKS NOT BAD!!!!!

right click save target as
                      LaunchPaD

90 coupe/jdmh22 Sold 4/18
                      92 Integra LS

Comment

Link worked fine for me.

Even though the gear ratio itself might be the same, you have to consider the Final Drive Ratio too, and the H22 is definitely lower in that respect.

Also, I know that vid was from the old H22ORG site, but I am not sure if it was the guy who founded it or not. They had a bit of good info and it would have been very useful if they would have finished before it went offline.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

OMG!!! That's fast!.... and i didn't know that you could fall out of vtec depending on the tranny your running, i wonder if that's why my sohc vtec falls out of vtec from first to second. well, whatever it is, i hate it, slows me down just enough sometimes. anyhow, great video!!!
                          R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

yes, that was the owner of h22.org. I think hes still around somewhere... may post as sloaccord somewhere? oneoff - the first gears may be the same, but that doesn't determine where your rpms will land when you shift to the next gear.
                            HSHO #3

Comment

If 1st and 2nd gears are the same it will not fall out of VTEC...that is all that determines it. If I'm not mistaken, 1st gear is the same, and on the F22 2nd is SHORTER (1.91 I think vs. the H22's 1.83), meaning you'd be MORE into VTEC with the F22 tranny. I have a performance simulator, and truthfully the difference in the trannies is 4th and 5th....the F22's 4th is like the H22's 5th basically. You lose .1-.2 in the 1/4 mile, and the faster the H22 the better (with the F22 tranny) because you still only have to shift twice (to a point...I highly doubt anyone's hitting 100mph traps on an N/A H22 though, I could be wrong though)...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X