No announcement yet.

srt-4 vs turbo h22 accord VID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My light mods i whupped alot of srt-4's in my time aswell its all in the tuning. IVe even had some just take off then start slow because they knew who i was and found out the power that im pushin and didnt wanna run me.

Comment

link no workie

Comment

Originally posted by menmy92
        srt's run 14.2 stock, there is no way in hell a turbo f22 could keep up with that
        thats a misconception ....link no work
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          link no workie
          werd

JDM STATUS BOYY
          ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

Heres another link to the vid http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....1-34C2F9F4AC1E
            R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
            My members ride page
            Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

thanks for reposting the link....
              i think a turbo'ed h22 would take an SRT IMO...yeah maybe they mistook the engine for a turbo'ed f22..or maybe im in denial.......somebody on this forum make a video spanking an srt with an h22 plz..hehe

Comment

i have raced a srt-4 stage 2 and beat him with my f22x motor i know show me pic or video but i own no camera and video camera sorry but i have also driven the srt-4 that i raced and it slow as hell till it makes boost by that time i was in second going for third
                fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

I think that will be happening very soon

Comment

I saw an intercooler on the accord, but I don't believe that an srt4 will beat a h22 turbo accord
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                    X