Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vid of my car when it was slow 13.9 time slip

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/craig0628/Honda/test3.avi
    Car will be much faster as soon as I get the motor back together.

CB7Tuner member #38

when you gonna get a new video man? waiting to see two 1's side by side
    Diebel S.

Comment

yea man that video still fuckin owns but we need a new 1

Comment

New vids will come soon. My crank is at the machine shop right now being balanced and polished. If all goes well (which it probably wont cause not has gone well since I started building this thing) I should be running again in about 3 weeks. Racing full blast on a 200 shot probably won't be until next spring though. 11 second slips will come, but I'll be posting some 13 second all motor slips first.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          nice launch...what mods do you have anyway....you should post it all in the "member rides" section....just check the rules out first
          mods list
          http://board.hondasociety.com/showthread.php?t=89553

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

93accord:

that was a nice launch, makes me wanna make a trip to the track. btw, i checked out your mods, but it doesnt say what motor you have. what engine do you have? with all those mods im not sure what you have pulling runs like that. and was that run with nos?
            Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 08-21-2003, 07:55 PM.

Comment

right now he is building up teh f22 to do the all mighty 11sec run.
              Diebel S.

Comment

That run was not on my current setup. That was pretty much all stock f22 with a 75 shot direct port, and some small bolt ons. With everything that's done to the car now, it should easily go into the 11's on nitrous just like drag said.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord
                  That run was not on my current setup. That was pretty much all stock f22 with a 75 shot direct port, and some small bolt ons. With everything that's done to the car now, it should easily go into the 11's on nitrous just like drag said.
                  any dyno runs yet? itching to see what it pulls.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang

any dyno runs yet? itching to see what it pulls.
                    his car ain't running rite now gettin all the work do 2 it, won't be running for like another 3 weeks from wat he said

Comment

i'm guessing 300 or more to the crank
                      Diebel S.

Comment

since it looks like everything was replaced, is it basically a new engine or are there some parts that still have 10 years of wear on them? either way, great f'ing job, just wondering about the reliability of a f22 pushing that much power. wish i had the money to blow, id work that same magic on a h22. btw, with your setup are you able to run 91 or do you need a higher octane gas?

Comment

what's your tire setup?
                          Four rods enter, one rod leaves...

Comment

tires were mickey thompson 22x8x15's in that video, going to need to run larger with my new setup though.

I don't think that 91 octance is high enough for the new motor either, I can get 94 or 100 from the local pumps around here so I'll probably run 100.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

That good turbo article and stories of quick f22's make me feel so much closer to not being slow.

Comment

Working...
                              X