Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip of my Exhaust

http://media.putfile.com/scottexhaust

I got bored so I decided to get my friend to record my exhaust. Nothing too special. As far as engine mods go.....all I have is the ghetto SR (see DIYs) with a Ractive filter and custom 2.5" cat back piping with TunerFX muffler. Enjoy!

Go Honda! Go 4th Gens!

Originally posted by BigSF
    http://media.putfile.com/scottexhaust

I got bored so I decided to get my friend to record my exhaust. Nothing too special. As far as engine mods go.....all I have is the ghetto SR (see DIYs) with a Ractive filter and custom 2.5" cat back piping with TunerFX muffler. Enjoy!

damn that sounds sweet let me know if you ever want to sell it

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

damn that sounds nice not rice

Comment

Sounds ok.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
          damn that sounds sweet let me know if you ever want to sell it
          unfortunately, I dont think I will be selling it. Right now i'm at University and my sister is driving it but when I get out of school in 5 to 6 years (i'm taking Mechanical Engineering.....so much work) I will hope that the car is still around so I can drive it till its die then I might get myself a 97-2001 Prelude if I can find a nice one or maybe if the body is not too rust on the CB7 I might swap in an H22 and restore the body and interior but that will be a long time from now.

Go Honda! Go 4th Gens!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSF
            unfortunately, I dont think I will be selling it. Right now i'm at University and my sister is driving it but when I get out of school in 5 to 6 years (i'm taking Mechanical Engineering.....so much work) I will hope that the car is still around so I can drive it till its die then I might get myself a 97-2001 Prelude if I can find a nice one or maybe if the body is not too rust on the CB7 I might swap in an H22 and restore the body and interior but that will be a long time from now.

1997-2000 ob2 preludes have there far share of problems (trans SUCKS)

be better jus to swap your cord

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Sounds good. BTW my exaust for sale sound exactly like this everyone.
              Last edited by 4thGen4dr; 09-28-2005, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                1997-2000 ob2 preludes have there far share of problems (trans SUCKS)

be better jus to swap your cord
                explain these trans problems. Like are both the "not so great" sportronic and the 5sp manual plagued with problems or just the 5sp? Ya swapping my cord would be fun but i think my body will be garbage in like 5 years....bloody rust...fuck winter

Go Honda! Go 4th Gens!

Comment

not to bad...sounds alright.
                  92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

That sounds tough man, I'm a fan.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

sounds good man, that makes my decision about what size exhaust to go with...2.5"

Comment

Working...
                      X