Went to the dyno today

here is my dyno sheet.
    keep in mind my car is a automatic.

Limgo's introduction
    1st dyno
    2nd dyno

111.32 hp and 126.83 torque

thanks for looking
    Last edited by Bullet; 02-24-2006, 03:33 PM.

Nice!

Comment

thanks its better than i thought it would be.

Comment

that is the most bizzare dyno i have ever seen, why in gods naem did you start at 4.5k rpm and why did you shift during the pull.....
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

its an automatic first off and thats what the guy wanted me to do is start at 3k. i dunno dont ask me lol

Comment

sweet vid. how much that cost you?
            1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

I was thinking about this the other day. I will get an answer this weekend and fill you in.

I am thinking that the TCU is responsible for all upshifts and the kickdown cable/TCU responsible for all downshifts. It stands to reason that if you unhook the kickdown cable, you may be able to do a 3rd or 4th gear dyno pull and not have to worry about it kicking down on you. That would pretty much allow you to get a full clean pull...

If anybody else already knows, feel free to save me the effort!
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

thats not bad considering they come with 125hp at the flywheel
                92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

it cost me 50 bucks to do two runs i have no idea y it was kickin down..

Comment

It was kicking down, because that is what it is programmed to do. An unfortunate reality of dynoing and auto. He probably should have had you lock it in 2nd gear and do a full pull in 2nd. It would have thrown the numbers off somewhat, but since it was just for "testing" purposes, it would have provided more useful info.

On the tranny kickdown thing. The TCU controls the down shifts. The kickdown cable just increases the line pressure so that the tranny doesn't slip. The tranny will still kickdown with it disconnected, but it slips like an SOB.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                    X