KC Meet Video 6-10-06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC Meet Video 6-10-06

Well as all you may know the Kansas City meet happened this weekend (6-10-06), and we all had lots of pics, and since I was the only one with the video camera I decided to gather a lot of footage.

Now i'm not the best at editing, especially with Sony Vegas (complicated program), but bare with me, you get the idea.

If you have any suggestions with my editing let me know, I need to get better!

http://www.****.com/uploads/KC_Meet.mpg [55MB] [4:00]
    (please right click and save as, save Mikes bandwidth! )

I would like to thank crash09 for being a camera man, to all of the members that showed, and to Mike by helping me host this video.

*Original picture thread*

Very well done...

I would have put different music to it though. Also get some car sounds in there...like if anyone there is turboed that would be cool to hear.

Glad to see that some guys have cars that need as much work as mine!!

I ment that in a good way, in a weird sort of way....i'll shut up now.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

you did a good job making the video also what is the name of that song?

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
        damnit this is gonna suck bawlz to download.. thanks matt.
        lol thanks for making the video Matt and Crash09 it was very good

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
          you did a good job making the video also what is the name of that song?
          thanks, and it was Rise Against - Life Less Frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
            where's my ride rollin'??? now that i think about it y'all were stuck behind that light as soon as we left our meet spot then we pulled over and waited. but still where's my cb rollin???

and yes, i spent 2.5 hours downloading this damn vid.
            Damn Lol you need Dsl

Comment

nice video man. you shoul post one without the music to hear the cars. just a thought... looks like everybody had fun. keep them coming.......

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

does anyone still have this video? it's on my old old hard drive..

Comment

Was this the one with 30 Seconds to Mars playing? If so, I have it on my comp at home.

Ill try to upload when i get home.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That picture thread is gone, too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

mike, it's the one with rise against music vid, should be like 4 min long. but please upload both. or if you could put it on a sharing website so I can download because i'de like to put it on youtube under my account

Comment

Yeah, that's right. It was "Life Less Frightening". I dont know why I was thinking 30:2M, lol. Yeah, im almost certain ive got it at home. Joe(GeistZero) actually gave it to me, so if i dont have it, he might.

Comment

where is the video

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Lost in translation, at the moment.

Comment

Actually, Matt, this might be a longshot, but check cpMike's site. www.m1xe.com

The filters at work are blocking it for me, but i think that's where Joe got it from. I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X