No announcement yet.

burnout with my h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a quick vid I made of some of the cars there. nothing special http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...NOUTFORJOE.flv

Comment

hey buddy im watching this again and you should head to Nopi for the burnout contest. Representing cb's out there.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        hey buddy im watching this again and you should head to Nopi for the burnout contest. Representing cb's out there.
        Come on! anybody can do a smoky burnout, no skill involved. All the CB7's on here can rip 1 just as good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          I love slicks tho.
          Yeah the smells associated with a drag stip are so so sweet, the octane and rubber just does it for me.

Of course there is nothing more primal than tires proclaiming their own deaths in a massive cloud of smoke in 3rd gear

- DaddyC
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

oh no i can't see.............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

wow!!!

H22 comin very soon

Comment

LOVE IT!!!!!!! I wanna get some burnouts on video with the turbo!!! I wonder what kind of tires those WERE??
                97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

wow, you asically re-paved the road. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by c mak
                    LOVE IT!!!!!!! I wanna get some burnouts on video with the turbo!!! I wonder what kind of tires those WERE??
                    Cheap radials

Comment

Nice

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                      Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                      mycb7.com
                      Members Ride

Comment

haha, thats awesome. reminds me of a time at the races. our friend in his cobra was running a s/c vette and they both warmed up the tires so much the fire dept got called....it was nasty. ill try too post the vid if my comp will let me.

the driver of the cobra is now a famous college qb.....cant mention any names though. but its cool too say i knew him before....lol

Comment

Working...
                        X