X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pwrusr
    the 15th would be nice. I should be able to make it then
    niiiiice!!!

Well...I found out today that we aren't going to North Carolina afterall...SO if the 15th doesn't work we could kick it back to the 22nd? However, this may start to interfere with school then...so maybe just the 15th. I need the OK from Steve before I do anything though...

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Vetty nice!

Comment

Re: CB7 Mid-Atlantic #3 Video

That is some sweet video editing skills Steve! Going to have to get the full length video from you.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

lol, let's keep the meet planning in another thread maybe in regional or something... this thread is for the video.

but i will say that the 15th would be fine with me, a little early for another meet... but at least it's before most people go back to school. let's start a thread in the mid-atlantic/northeast regional forums for this and see who would be interested in coming.

thanks again for the respect on the video guys. i should have the full length unedited version ready in about a day.

Comment

:|

jeez everyones rides r all nice and clean.. whereas my car is dented up, dings all over the place, 4th rate! lol i should really start hollering at those DIY's and get the project goin

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

Re: :|

Originally posted by ai2t
              jeez everyones rides r all nice and clean.. whereas my car is dented up, dings all over the place, 4th rate! lol i should really start hollering at those DIY's and get the project goin
              ...we all had to start somewhere! Good luck on your CB7!
              + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

i love the vid, wish i could have been 2 a meet like that
                Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

finally watched it...i dont know how you drove in a stright line and take such good vid, i make my only appearance 1:55 or so in lurking behind

Comment

My 90 EX is totally stock & has some rust...so basically it sucks. But this ain't gonna be the car that gets the engine I'm building up anyhow. Anyhow, I'm working right now so I have the time to drive down some weekend and meet up wit you guys.

Let me know what's up and let's see what happens. I can at least chalk another CB7 up on the tally board
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

full length version video of this meet is available now to those who requested it (and whoever else wants a copy). i will ship out the cds for 5.00.

paypal address/email: accordtunerx@yahoo.com

cd includes:

- full length version of cb7tuner mid-atlantic meet #3
                      - high quality version of edited meet #3 video (video in this thread)
                      - pictures i took @ meet #3
                      - version of edited meet #2 video
                      - PM/Email me or write me a note when you send the paypal money if you want me to include any other video in this 'video clips' forum on the cd.

Comment

awesome vids.. all those cats need to ditch those front plates ASAP. fuck the police.

Comment

If no laws are broken, no identities need to be hidden
                          Although we DID hit about 90 in a 65 a few times... but still. No laws that we don't normally break on a daily basis

Comment

I thought that was a 55MPH zone
                            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Beats me I didn't take notice... I was too busy keepin up with Steve and Carlos

Comment

yeah same here. those two were pacein' each other I sware!
                                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X