Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting busted with radar detector (GOTTA SEE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting busted with radar detector (GOTTA SEE)

THE LAST STATEMENT WAS THE FUNNIEST , RADAR DETECTOR DETECTOR THAT DETECTED MY DETECTOR! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9dJVcSV71Q

Motherfuckers Lmfao
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

lol mother fukers
      GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

lol, he has a career in Rhyming mutherfuckers.lol

Comment

"They actually had a detector detector that detected my detector...motherfokas!" hahahahaha

never knew they were illegal in Ontario...maybe it was a Radar jammer?
          DEVOTE

Comment

Jammers are illegal all around the states. With radars nowadays out of the 15 or 16 or so out right now the police use all of them except like 3 can detect a radar jammer. As for radars they are illegal in like 5 states in the US I think. Need to read up on the laws again. So in that case they would have the right to confiscate the device or ask you to put it away if your lucky.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Jammers are illegal all around the states. With radars nowadays out of the 15 or 16 or so out right now the police use all of them except like 3 can detect a radar jammer. As for radars they are illegal in like 5 states in the US I think. Need to read up on the laws again. So in that case they would have the right to confiscate the device or ask you to put it away if your lucky.
              yeah what he said, even the cobra's detector have the vg2 and I believe its the radar detector detector for detectors mofo.lol so check up on your local laws. I know washington dc is one of them.

Comment

wash. DC and virginia are the only states in the US to ban radar detectors. Everywhere else its fine, but in Cali, i believe you're not allowed to have anything on your front windshield so they could get you for that, if you have those suction cup mounts on there.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                  wash. DC and virginia are the only states in the US to ban radar detectors. Everywhere else its fine, but in Cali, i believe you're not allowed to have anything on your front windshield so they could get you for that, if you have those suction cup mounts on there.
                  yeah I hear ya about that obstruction of vision law in front witch brought down the pine tree air freshener sales down. lol

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    "They actually had a detector detector that detected my detector...motherfokas!" hahahahaha

never knew they were illegal in Ontario...maybe it was a Radar jammer?
                    LMAO he had kind of a canadian accent too.

Comment

Its not considered "an obstruction of view" if its placed carefully, directly under your rearview mirror.

Ive had a cop admit "placed directly under your rearview mirror, is legally -not- an obstruction of view"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc

Its not considered "an obstruction of view" if its placed carefully, directly under your rearview mirror.

Ive had a cop admit "placed directly under your rearview mirror, is legally -not- an obstruction of view"

yes! time to get pine tree air freshner again. lol

Comment

thats some funny shit "they had a detector detector that detected my detector" what a funny guy!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LMFAO haha

Comment

Working...
                              X