Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J'SR@C3R1_818 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    your car is looking hella ill with those new wheels bro.!!! so how much you want for the coupe? hahaha jk I am leaning towards a wagon or maybe even change my game and pick up a ls400!!!

    GAMETIME!!!!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

    Comment


      those wheel are SICK bro!!

      What the size?
      -My Member Ride thread-
      -JL store-

      Comment


        Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
        your car is looking hella ill with those new wheels bro.!!! so how much you want for the coupe? hahaha jk I am leaning towards a wagon or maybe even change my game and pick up a ls400!!!
        Thanks AJ. Hey, blame Sal for me keeping it now. haha. When I saw the car on the Volk's I told him I am keeping it for sure...

        Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
        those wheel are SICK bro!!

        What the size?
        Hey thanks, jdmbeener's wheels. 17x7+35, 17x8+35.
        Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 10-19-2009, 03:18 PM.

        Comment


          Clean coupe...nice shoes btw..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.


          My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

          Comment


            Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
            Clean coupe...nice shoes btw..
            Hey thanks man.

            Thanks to Aaron(nghtrydr23) for the pic.

            Comment


              Coupe is serious. I really dig it.
              The Lord watches over me!

              "...You will never see my Ferrari unless you catch me in traffic..."

              - Anthony

              Comment


                I have always liked how clean your car is man!
                The ride is pure and clean. I dig.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  Coupe is serious. I really dig it.
                  Hey thanks Anthony. Sounds like you got some serious plans for yours dude. Gonna look sick.

                  Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                  I have always liked how clean your car is man!
                  The ride is pure and clean. I dig.
                  Thanks bro.




                  Always thanking everyone for the compliments.

                  Comment


                    "look mama, no 3rd brake light"

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      "look mama, no 3rd brake light"

                      Comment


                        Damn Paul, your car looked super dope when it was rolling. Who knew we didn't have to roll the fenders to clear the rears?..

                        Comment


                          dang paul.........your car is so shinny.....i though you painted your car....


                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Yay. You're an asshole.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                            Damn Paul, your car looked super dope when it was rolling. Who knew we didn't have to roll the fenders to clear the rears?..
                            really, looks like it would have rubbed the fender lining, unless you guys took it out ahah

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              really, looks like it would have rubbed the fender lining, unless you guys took it out ahah
                              he had none.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                                dang paul.........your car is so shinny.....i though you painted your car....
                                Thanks for the compliment Ralph.

                                Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                                Damn Paul, your car looked super dope when it was rolling. Who knew we didn't have to roll the fenders to clear the rears?..
                                Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                really, looks like it would have rubbed the fender lining, unless you guys took it out ahah
                                Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                                he had none.
                                I was surprised when Sal told me that we have them in the rears but mine didn't. And plus when i got in the car, my weight=cambered son!! lol Gotta give it up to Sal, basically he did all the work, and Victor for a ghetto roll on the way over with my "The Club".
                                Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 10-20-2009, 03:21 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X