Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yea. jdm inspired style

Comment

what center caps can i use to fill mines? i really want to do the white or even the bronze

Comment

Originally posted by rudeboy5 View Post
        what center caps can i use to fill mines? i really want to do the white or even the bronze
        i heard prelude rims have a center cap that slaps right on

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          i heard prelude rims have a center cap that slaps right on
          ok I have 2006 accord center caps painted white but you will need spacers in the front anyways let me know what you come up with l8rrr

Comment

Originally posted by *JDM_CB7* View Post
            ok I have 2006 accord center caps painted white but you will need spacers in the front anyways let me know what you come up with l8rrr
            Do you have any spare caps?

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
            Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

im goin to try the prelude

Comment

damn panda was nice to see the transformation of your car bro. i saw it when u just got it, a year later and DAMNNN, that car looks amazing. keep it up bro

Comment

just by lookin at the pics im amazed too. did u guys go to the meet?

Comment

just by lookin at the pics im amazed too. did u guys go to the meet?
                    i went but not in my wagon, but panda was there blasting music all over,lol

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                      i went but not in my wagon, but panda was there blasting music all over,lol
                      Oh course man you know how i do.I come through quaking.Soon i wanna add another sub to make it louder.

Comment

dude i thought someone was going to call the cops on us. loud ass music, bunch of cars and beer. but na went very well

Comment

thats awesome. i didnt have any gas and it was raining hard down here. i want to see some pics of the meet man. nice sound u got there panda, ur goin to have ot come and catch me though. (when i get my music that is) lol

Comment

thats awesome. i didnt have any gas and it was raining hard down here. i want to see some pics of the meet man. nice sound u got there panda, ur goin to have ot come and catch me though. (when i get my music that is) lol
                            lol.We will see what happens with the system.

Comment

Here is some pics from on the way to the Daytona meet.

Comment

accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X