No announcement yet.

kamaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chicohonda91. I should have additional progress to list next week. My new mani supposed to ship tomorrow.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

nice set up

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
        Hi SN2BH22CB7.

Thanks for all your envy and jealousy. I noticed when I clicked on your user name you have a website. Why do you have StickyDilJoe's car posted on your website as if it's your own. You must really be ashamed of your own car. Do you have another site with my car or Accord_SIR's car pictured as if it were your own. Unfortunately, you were not smart enough to hide your mug shot. You should have hid that instead of your car.

Thanks Deevergote and Accord_SIR. I hope to see the both of you when the weather breaks with my new turbo set-up. Accord_SIR definitely knows what's in the making.
        ]
        ]

Ashamed...NO...I just thought his car was tight....so I used that car...and BEFORE I knew who's car it was...I got that pic from Honda Tuning..and im not jealous....I just don't like Bodykits...or projectors....I just like keeping things settle..and STOCK looking...thats about it...

so sorry if you took it the wrong way.!!!!

NO ENVY or JEALOUSY... im a critic...and so what?? I have a STOCK 90 CB7...Im just saying ..I PERSONALLY don't like body kits..and I just said..you might want to change out the headlights and get rid of the wing..SUGGESTIONS ..thats all they are!!!

sorry for the misunderstanding mayne!!....READ MUCH???

I didin't DISS your CB mayne.....so why you trying to step on toes and shit???????

did you EVEN read ANYTHING about me dissing your ride...NO...all I simply did was give an example of a CB7 that can be nice and NOT have a bodykit on it...and I was responding to someone else..NOT YOU....so why the sour tone?????

Yo..ease up mayne....go back and RE-READ what I posted..BEFORE you try and step on my Mojo ..aight hommie....

stay tight..and keep up the good work!

NOTE: ONLY SUGGESTIONS!...don't get it twisted!
        Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 05-24-2006, 06:40 PM.
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Below are updated pics of the new turbo manifold and downpipe. Enjoy!

Comment

sick - car and the set up are looking great. once i get my swap done and car running i just might make the trip to maryland from philly to see the turbo H22 twins
            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
            Check out my JDM F22B swap
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Thanks CB7WagonPL. I hope to be running soon. The only thing I'm currently waiting on is my turbo (GT40R). It won't be long now!

Comment

All the manifold pics showing both side of the manifold. Enjoy!

Last edited by kamaccord; 06-20-2006, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Oh well! Back to the drawing board. After waiting for another custom fabrication, I found the manifold will only work if I went to a half size radiator. A half size radiator defeats my purpose to maintain my a/c. I also wish to maintain my power steering and full/oversized radiator for keeping the engine cooler. Below are pics showing the problems. Enjoy!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...7/ee656964.jpg

Comment

Of the half size radiator defeating your purpose.......thats the only way to making that gorgeous snail fit!!!
                    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 06-25-2006, 12:50 AM.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I wanna see this beast at the track!
                      R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                      My members ride page
                      Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Damn thats a nice size snail you got there. You should try cuttin more of the support out by the looks of it. Prob isnt a good idea but might as well since you still need a bit of room. Why dont you just refab mounting brackets for the radiator itself? that should help a lil, but that leaves the piping problem. But I have seen a setup where he ran the manifold and put the snail around the area next to the battery and it looked like it gave him plenty of room to work with. Hes on HT and drives a white 5th gen. If i can find a pic of it I will post it on here.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Found it

His sn on HT is booja. His setup is so nice.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

nice looking turbo you got there. since you want to keep the radiator, what about fabricating another manifold similar to the first one you had where the runners went sideways towards the passenger side fender. i'm sure you'll come up with something, and impressive as well
                            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Thanks everyone. Hey SNBH22CB7, I really don't wish to go with a half size radiator. I went with the oversize aluminum radiator to assist with keeping the engine cool since I anticipate alot more engine heat and I want to run a/c and p/s. However, if I end up as the 1/2 as my only option then I will make that change.

DJ Justice I too am anxiously waiting for the day I can put the car on the track. First I will have to learn to drive and lauch it with all the expected hp (600+ hp) I anticipate.

Nail05, I've been looking at that Accord for over a year. He informed me last year where he purchased the manifold. The guy that made it no lnger works for the company in which the manifold was purchased and the owner of the shop could not provide information on the fabricator.

Primo, I have considered that option, the fabricator I'm working with makes a sidewinder as pictured below. Before I choose that option he is fabricating a tightly curved ramhorn manifold. He thinks it may be useful and possibly allow me the option of keeping my battery up front although it was already relocated to the trunk. In addition the sidewinder is expensive. What ever I do, I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again.

Comment

^^^ thats what i'm talking about

Originally posted by kamaccord
                                ..In addition the sidewinder is expensive.
                                you've gotten this far and have invested plenty.. i don't even think the word "expensive" is your vocabulary. between you and Accord Sir, are two of the most well-built, H22 boosted setups i've seen so far. great work fellaz
                                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                                X