Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
    Crazy J...

A cool mofo...Thanks again for the airport pickup and riding in da beast...

Trev...
    not a prob man anytime!!!! anytime you come back to fla just let me know and I got you.. it was def nice to finally meet you man... haha tha beast was never unleashed!! haha but yeh i kno its loud yuh kno... we have to figure out somthing sooner thana year for another lil mini meet
    lata trev

Comment

glad i could help u out with the intersection lights mate. they look very nice on ur car. have u got em wired up yet? i see u found another shroud for them to match the CB one up. sorry about the mixup there, didnt take much notice. thanks for the lip, flows beautifully with my car

Comment

i think its a sad day for crazy jay. someone was set to pick up the car yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          i think its a sad day for crazy jay. someone was set to pick up the car yesterday.
          yup yup offically yesterday tha guy cam and finally picked up the car I almost cried as it drove away!!! but its all good she was good to me and I was more than good to her I just hope he will to....he is planning on painting her asap and droppin an h on boost an wants me to do the swap for him so we shall see.. I also told him you have to sign up to cb7tuner.com because everywun knows my car as tha rust bucket with alot of noise haha... but yeh I am def goin to get him on here... it def sucked to sell it but w/e

Comment

how much you get for her?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

not bad but dime a dozen

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                not bad but dime a dozen
                agreed!! but she was my baby however i mran I mostly had di sentiment over the motor, rimz, 1pieces, intersection, jdm fogs, an the windows visors... thats what made the car yunno but abother one is on the way and better than ever

Comment

well now you have time to make one even better. but dont F-up in life if you know what I mean

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

What exactly is that pole in front of the driver's side headlight? And I love the rims, I'm about to do the same exact thing (if you don't mind) haha

Underground.Society
                    Originally posted by Deevergote
                    If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                      What exactly is that pole in front of the driver's side headlight?
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=128007

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeh bro that link basically explains whit is for... but I had it just for the hell of it just another JDM thing yunno... and nah bro go ahead with the rims... mine are gone... so sad but w.e. yunno... I also have some itr center caps as well if you plan on painting them white.. lemme kno lata

Comment

damn long time I have been on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what have youve been up to? you never hang out with the FL crew. your like kit to lip

Comment

Well look whose MR Thread surfaced...wassup my youth
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                                Well look whose MR Thread surfaced...wassup my youth

yeh yeh I kno been far too long!!!!!!!!! how yuh been????? I hope all is well with yuh I am good but yeh trust mi ima try an be at di meet as well

Comment

Working...
                                X