No announcement yet.

WilliamW : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Mike, You were right. I've found one sight JSA motors that sells the H22A for just under a thousand. I'd be kinda dumb not to get it instead of the F22B DOHC. So now that I've found one it's just a matter of getting it and installing it.
    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The apartment is DONE

WELL!!!! That's it. No more Apartment debt. I've paid off the whole thing by myself. That's right, $2138.30. I know Matthew Weidner would never pay up. He's all talk but when it comes down to it he's just worthless. He leaves me with the debt, leaves the state and has his address' on all of the collectors paperwork. WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE BAG! Now I have to find where he lives, where he works, if possible a bank account and vehicle VIN #. If I could get half of what is due. That would go towards the F22B turbo motor parts.

Hey if anyone in FL or WI can find anything out for me that would be great.
        Profile:
        Name:Matthew Weidner
        Father: James Weidner
        Mother: Debbie Weidner
        Sister: Stephanie Stuckstede
        Possible Home Address: 2514 18th Street Apt 20, Kenosha, WI 53140-4639
        Parents Location: 10839 Central Park Ave. New Port Richey, Fl 34655-2208
        High School: Lutheran High School St. Charles MO (Located in St. Peters MO)63376
        College: N/A
        Training:EMT-B
        Last Seen: Owning a Ford 350 light blue dual color diesel truck. Also owning a tan with purple Kawasaki Vulcan.

I've been trying to find him for months now. Called everywhere with no progress. I need to find this guy.

Oh well, on the bright side I have all the paperwork so when ever I do find him, he'll pay.

Comment

Nice.

Kiss his ass Will!

So whats next on the list?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Nice.

Kiss his ass Will!

So whats next on the list?
            ^^^ WHAT?! No thaks. I'd rather kiCK his ass. This guys is really sick, who knows what 2 dollar pork riddled strip club hooker has contributed to his ass. I had this guy (Not Matt but a teacher) come to my High School and teach about STD's. He sang the 12 days of Christmas to every STD out there. Matt has learned it well... VERY well.

GOD DAMN IT!!! THIS GUY MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

ok, Next step is to purchase my H22A. While I wait, I'll be attempting a full wire tuck and bay clean.

Comment

I must be on crack...i meant to type kiCK but somehow typed kiSS....

Any change in INT or you still running bare bones?

Comment

The H22 will stay stock besides the balance shaft belt removal, 8lb. flywheel, Good clutch of some sort, 450cc injectors, SIR, 3" exhaust, A/C removal, P/S Removal, butterflies removed from the intake manifold, and anything else I can think of taking off before hand.

The F22 will be completely rebuilt with all new parts, sleeves, rods, pistons, balance shaft removal, the works. I'll be building it for boost. This project is going to take a LONG time.

Comment

GOD! Ok, I'm officially starting to hate cars.

I own my Honda Accord.
                  My girl friend owns a Toyota Supra.
                  My room mate owns a Camaro Z28 and a 91 Toyota Camry.

As of now only the Camry runs. The Supra just got a HORRIBLE cam knock that sounded like all hell broke lose under the hood. I could feel it in the shifter and all the peddles really bad.

Turns some of the cam journals are scratched to all hell, along with the head journals, and the caps. If this happened up top, it'll probably have the same damage down low. Now were talking about a new cylinder head, and new crank bearings. NOT FUN. 4 cars, and 75% of them don't work.
                  Last edited by WilliamW; 04-06-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Damn man.

Hope it all gets better.

Comment

I just now realized you're from St. Louis. I thought STL_92_Accord and I were the only two.

What part of the city do you live in?

Mike(STL_92_Accord) lives in the Maryland Heights area I believe.

I live up in North county...Florissant.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya know...I went through Florrisant going to Peoria...

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Ya know...I went through Florrisant going to Peoria...

If you took 270 around the city, then yes, you did.
                          When was this? If you do that again give me a call.
                          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I did take 270 around the city.

I did this last weekend when i went up to help Joe do his swap.

I wouldve called, but i kinda didnt have time to stop by as i kinda did it on a whim, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              I just now realized you're from St. Louis. I thought STL_92_Accord and I were the only two.

What part of the city do you live in?

Mike(STL_92_Accord) lives in the Maryland Heights area I believe.

I live up in North county...Florissant.
                              I feel like Kyle off South Park saying this but "DAMN DUDE!"

That's awesome! More people that live in the St. Louis region. I live in St. Peters, my mom lives in St. Charles, and I work in Bridgeton. I go the Maryland Heights Granger branch for our work pick ups.

Yeah I actually meet STL 92 Accord at Midnight madness before I knew he was on the fourm. He came up to me in the staging lanes and was all "OH MAN A CB!" I know there is a meet coming up soon but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

I'm going to be getting my H22A next weekend Friday. The whole thing with shipping will cost me 830 *engine only* It should be a few weeks after that before I get everything wired up and going again.
                              Last edited by WilliamW; 04-17-2009, 08:41 PM.

Comment

William, Jayson might be able to help you as far the swap goes. He's doing some gnarly things with his. And QuakerJoe and I did the h23 swap on his....Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X