• Time
  • Show
Clear All

H2290 : 1990 Accord EX

Mod List

Engine:
    A stock Honda engine. No P/S or A/C.

Exterior:
    Missing front driver's side lug cover. Does that count? Blacked out grill and front indicator lights. Removed light refractors from the tails and then painted the inside of the housing black. Really good mod IMO, may have to post a DIY.

Interior:
    STRIPPED. No sound deadening anywhere. Nothing but metal behind the front seats. A cool toggle switch for my fans.

Suspension/Wheels:
    Nothing but some Kumho 711 tires.

Audio/Electronics:
    No radio. Yes, it sucks. Still got the stock speakers ready to go though.

Future Plans:
    This fall I should be getting my Rotas and a spring/shock setup. Also, I'll be going with black primer on the whole car and blacking out the headlights. And of course everyone says an engine build and turbo. But, I'm different, I'm really going to do it!

Last edited by H2290; 09-23-2004, 01:37 AM.
    H22
    grill mod
    that's about it

Now that's what I call a sleeper!
    get that rust fixed on the passenger rear fender asap.
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

super sleeper
      Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

Definitely a sleeper! Nice whip dood..

but why did you put this?

Engine:
        A stock Honda engine. No P/S or A/C.

at least give your self some credit for having a Prelude motor rather than a stock F22 engine.

looks like a good swap
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Well, only those who can actually look and know what engine it is from how it looks and my name deserve to know what it is.

That rust should be DESTROYED next week when I go all primer. I'm about to start 72 hour weeks at work so I am trying to slide my paint in before work gets crazy.

In this thread the word Sleeper will be declared a compliment. That's exactly what I'm going for.

Quotes from friends of those who get beat: "Man, that nasty looking car just beat you!"
          H22
          grill mod
          that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by H2290
            In this thread the word Sleeper will be declared a compliment. That's exactly what I'm going for.

Quotes from friends of those who get beat: "Man, that nasty looking car just beat you!"
            that's what i'm talkin' about - sleepers own man. and i actually liked how you wrote 'stock honda motor', cause that's what it is really

great list of future plans.. can't wait to see the progression. keep us posted.

Comment

your muffler isnt too sleeper though. get it rehung and have it behind the bumper and or at least paint the canister flat black.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

sweet sleeper man!

Comment

WHAT A SLEEPER

Comment

Looks good, mufler don't look rite thought
                    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

damn sleeper no one would ever know. is that a magnaflow oval muffler i see hanging out hte back of the bumper quality muffler i got one but you need to get that thing pushed back a little more so its acutally under the bumper
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Oh my god....This is one of those times where "all go no show" fits right in... Right on dood!!!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Yea, I was out of town and wanted the swap finished so I had a good shop around here finish up the vacuum and wiring stuff for me and I think they tried to teach someone how to do mufflers on my car. I'll be taking it back to get it tucked a little better and it will be getting painted black also.
                          H22
                          grill mod
                          that's about it

Comment

I like your taillights. The blackhousing darkened up that bright orange and red. How's the light output though? I did something similar by doing a light coat of stained glass paint to darken the colors a bit, while not really effecting light output.
                            -Jay

Comment

The light output is still as bright but doesn't fill the whole housing since the refractors are out. My friend did the same exact thing to his 92 coupe and this is what it looks like.

H22
                              grill mod
                              that's about it

Comment

Working...
                              X