Clear All

lilchubbz05 : 1991 Accord LX

lilchubbz05: 1991 Accord LX

Enigine/Exhaust

Chikara tork-step w/ header wrap
    "hi-flo" cat
    Ractive muffler w/ 2.5"
    Aem short ram
    Unorthodox Ultra SS pullies(alt,p/s,crank)
    MSD Super Conductors
    NGK v-power plugs

Suspension

KYB GR-2'z
    Arospeed Coil-Overs(terrible)
    Pilot strut bars(front and rear upper)
    18" ADR RPM'z
    215/35/18 Nantang'z(cheap)

Exterior

Clear corners/bumperz

Interior/Sound

Infinity Kappa'z
    Panasonic deck(worthless)
    Pliot shift knob(looks lyke a fucc'n dildo)

Future Plans

Exospeed Stage 2 cams
    MSD sci ignition
    SAFC
    5spd swap
    Nitrous

(nothing special..yet)

***made the pictures bigger...sorry about that.***
    Last edited by lilchubbz05; 10-19-2003, 06:07 PM.
    18" ADR RPM's w/ 215/35/18 Nantang'z. KYB GR-2 strutz/shockz. Arospeed Coilovers,Aem short ram intake,ractive muffler w/ custom cat-bacc,pilot rear upper strut bar,pilot rear lower tie bar,ractive front upper strut bar,and Msd wirez, NGK plugz,Chikara hedder w/ header wrap,Unorthodox pullies.

Future Plans.....
    5 spd swap
    Exospeed stage 2 cams
    SAFC
    MSD SCI Ignition

215/35/18's you're riding on rubberbands!

nice and clean.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

doesn't even look like theres tires there
      Nice ride though

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

nice set-up; keep up the good work

Comment

i'd like to see larger pics if possible

but it's a good lookin' car.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

im jealous...i hate the member rides section it makes me drool too damn much

Comment

MMMM, white Accords are totally delish'!

Totally awesome car, it rocks, but you need to get thicker tires before you bend a rim, and paint the moldings!
              1997 RHD AE111
              JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Nice Ride...
                -Chris
                HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
                -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

******thanx 2 AznBadAss92LX.i decided to take off the wrap and thank god it didnt ruin the header. also got the pulleys on and cant believe how much they helped. 2 thumbs up.next up iz s/t sway bars.*******

(Also myght try out sum auto-x this weekend. i will lett u kno how it goes, also tryin to get to a track. ill keep u posted.)
                  Newest pics after yesterday....i got 2 offers on tha rims and i need 2 start getting ready for winter.

Last edited by lilchubbz05; 10-26-2003, 09:57 PM.
                  18" ADR RPM's w/ 215/35/18 Nantang'z. KYB GR-2 strutz/shockz. Arospeed Coilovers,Aem short ram intake,ractive muffler w/ custom cat-bacc,pilot rear upper strut bar,pilot rear lower tie bar,ractive front upper strut bar,and Msd wirez, NGK plugz,Chikara hedder w/ header wrap,Unorthodox pullies.

Future Plans.....
                  5 spd swap
                  Exospeed stage 2 cams
                  SAFC
                  MSD SCI Ignition

Comment

Clean car man. I, personally, like the white wheels better than the steelies. But, if you like the steelies, go for it.
                    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

sick sick CB7 I love the white on white looks amazing

Comment

thanks for the bigger pics!

looks really good. not a fan of steelies in any sense of the imagination, but you like it so go for it. a set of these would look sweet! if i could afford those wheels right now i'd get 'em.

let us know how those new pullies work out.

Comment

i think you misunderstood...the steelies r only on for the winter. i sold the rims w/ tires 2 a kid for $875. Which i dont think is terrible considering ive only had them a year and only have 1 ding(paid a grand). yahh those volks r sweet butt i dont want to spend money on rims.Yahh looks are nice and all but i wanna pull up 2 someone and show them that tha 4th gen,lett alone, automatics arent that slow. which rims do u think would look good w/o being overly expensive?? 5th gen'z r nice butt gittin 2 much play IMO. Is tha bolt pattern on tha delslows the same as tha accord. i really lyke the 5 spokes. let me know and if you want i will take pictures and include step by step of tha pulley installation. i kno its nott 2 difficult butt it could be of help to someone. holla

Future Plans.....
                          5 spd swap
                          Exospeed stage 2 cams
                          SAFC
                          MSD SCI Ignition

Comment

del sol is a civic, and thus has a bolt pattern of the same: 4 x 100

just thought i'd point out the volks since it would be a nice blend of the black look, while having the aftermarket/non-oem look, as well as being light and strong as hell. with wheels like those, you'd have the go at the stoplight, but still have a bit of show.

the ex alloys are gettin' a lot of play, but they do look good!

looks like you got a decent deal getting the rims off of your hand though. so when spring time comes, are you getting a different set of wheels? just stickin' with the steelies? undecided?

Comment

yahh after winter im getting new rims. havent decided which yet. butt if i go with a stocc rim im gonna powdercoat them flat black butt if i buy aftermarket rimz i think i may go bronze. i lyke tha look of usc's car. tell me whut u think

Future Plans.....
                              5 spd swap
                              Exospeed stage 2 cams
                              SAFC
                              MSD SCI Ignition

Comment

Working...
                              X