• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad the pic was taken a week prior to battery relocation
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

ky Representin!
      GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Werd.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
          ahh nah you got his OLD 4 door
          Yup he has the 2nd 4 door. I don't ever know what happened to the coupe. It is lost forever as far as I know.

Now there is a new 4 door. Volvo 850 turbo!! woo!!

Shawn we need to get together again, it's been WAY too long.
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

whoa josh is back

Comment

zOMG ITS TEH JOSH!?!

where have YOU been!? We need to hang soon dude!

Keith bought my car, and has had some bad luck already I'll let him break the bad news
              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

zOMG ITS TEH JOSH!?!

where have YOU been!? We need to hang soon dude!

Keith bought my car, and has had some bad luck already I'll let him break the bad news

I've been in nashvegas the whole time!!

Why did you sell your car and what sort of misfortune?

You know I found some pictures on my we todd account from the first HT meet we went to. When we were the only cb7's. It was Uncle_el, you and myself (car wise anyways) Your car looks much different now. That is back when one fender wasn't painted.

The noobs here know nothing about those days.
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

lol ya that was back in the OG days... sigh... I miss all you guys! El, You, Adam, (I would say Keith but he was just here this past weekend)...

We need to have a huge reunion (and make Elliot come to it)!
                  OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

It's just a minor set-back. In no way did it disrupt my plans with it.

Comment

you gotta let me drive it when I come to ATL once you get it where you want it! /tear I'll miss that thing
                      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

lol ya that was back in the OG days... sigh... I miss all you guys! El, You, Adam, (I would say Keith but he was just here this past weekend)...

We need to have a huge reunion (and make Elliot come to it)!
                        Well dang! I leave the forum for a minute and all this takes place!?! I had just recently posted in Keith's thread about those good ol' days. *sigh* *tear*. Sorry to hear that you got rid of the car but it couldn't have gone to a better member. We all used to talk about how you and Josh and everyone up there need to come closer to ATL so we can all bask in OG glory...and have more badass mini meets! Not to say that the meets that took place up in TN weren't awesome as well!
                        If nothing else, I am sure I will at least see you at the yearly ATL NOPI Nats! Make sure to keep in touch when you do come down. That goes for you too Josh!
                        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

I love ur car!! Love the rims and all and especially that H! Very nice
                          92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

you gotta let me drive it when I come to ATL once you get it where you want it! /tear I'll miss that thing
                            No doubt! I don't think I could deem anyone more worthy than you to take the reigns on 'er once she's street worthy again.

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                              Well dang! I leave the forum for a minute and all this takes place!?! I had just recently posted in Keith's thread about those good ol' days. *sigh* *tear*. Sorry to hear that you got rid of the car but it couldn't have gone to a better member. We all used to talk about how you and Josh and everyone up there need to come closer to ATL so we can all bask in OG glory...and have more badass mini meets! Not to say that the meets that took place up in TN weren't awesome as well!
                              If nothing else, I am sure I will at least see you at the yearly ATL NOPI Nats! Make sure to keep in touch when you do come down. That goes for you too Josh!

oh no doubt dude! as soon as it warms up we need to have a big cookout or something
                              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

you sir
                                have the cleanest h22 swap
                                ive seen so far
                                good job

Comment

Working...
                                X