Joshy : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
    clean coupe cant wait to see whats next.
    thank you!

coming soon... just ordered a 2008 Accord horn.
    part number 38100-STK-A02

here's a video of what to expect:
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Hey your car looks just like mine but with 2 less doors!! lol good stuff man, are you going to drop her anytime soon? Car looks clean!! A lot cleaner than mine actually Can't wait 'til summer!

Keep up the good work!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

dude our cars look effin sick w/those rims and a drop.
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

thanks for the comments, fellas!

Ronald,
          thanks for posting! your car is an inspiration to what i'm doing with mine. and YES! i, too, cannot wait until warmer weather comes. so much work ahead for this car!

benjerman112,
          yeah, i also love the fanblade/dropped look! it seems like there aren't many people here who like fanblades. your 8th gen is baller! i love that color!

the only new photo i have to add was from the winter mid-atlantic meet...

i've done a bit of work since then. i rewrapped the headliner with the same color vinyl, added a pair of LX/EX vanity-lit visors, and finally axed that wimpy DX antenna with a doctored metra antenna.

rather than splicing into the stock wiring for the maplight and vanity lights, i made a harness out of another CB dome light. i sawed the connector cartridge off the light, and soldered it to a 2.3 CL driver's & passenger's vanity light / maplight harness. this way, the connection is plug-and-play. its a perfect solution for DX/LX owners who want vanity lights and maplights, who can't splice into a sunroof cable.

new front end look coming soon!
          Last edited by Joshy; 02-02-2009, 04:06 AM.

Comment

gotta love that coupe goodness!

Comment

nice ride..

I enjoyed seeing it.
              I had the fanblades but just got tired of em!
              prob shoulda kept em but wanted more room for engines in the garage!

looks good can not wait to see more!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Hey Josh, you need to post some new shots of your ride man.. i want to see the trunk swap. I know i will get to see it in person, but updating the thread would be nice also...
                JDM Parts for sale

Comment

????? since when have you had a mrt? anyways i love your coupe man!! specially with the one of the kind parts you have/will put soon

Comment

i forgot this thread existed... maybe a mod can change the title to match my changed username?

anyway, the first page has been updated, but without pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X