No announcement yet.

josh's_cb7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride man i like the work (i wish i had $$$$)
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by josh's_cb7 View Post
      lol, it gets soo hott her in the summer bro, like up to 110 degrees... sumtime higher... lloolll
      yea it gets up to about 95 here, but the humidity is insane.as soon as you walk outside in the summer you feel all sticky and stuff.plus it seems like it rains every other day here too.i heard cali weather is kinda like florida weather.i love florida weather

my ride thread
      my photoshoot

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
        yea it gets up to about 95 here, but the humidity is insane.as soon as you walk outside in the summer you feel all sticky and stuff.plus it seems like it rains every other day here too.i heard cali weather is kinda like florida weather.i love florida weather
        hahaha i havent been there so i wouldnt know... lol but wats ur plan for ur car ey?

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
          nice ride man i like the work (i wish i had $$$$)
          thanks bro, keep it up too man

Comment

boring........

we need new pics..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

car is really clean, hope to see it again soon.
              My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                boring........

we need new pics..
                alrite kou, you want them i got em,

samrjr0044, ofr, and dis1hmongcord came by merced
                here are some pictures

and we are heading back, later sam and oscar

Comment

Everything flows very well. Pretty sick wheels as well.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by josh's_cb7

sweet my man..........nice pics..
                    maybe I should drive down with my cb since I'm gonna swap that thing out later

Looking at the sign really remind me of CA

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
                      i used to go to school in az and loved the weather.NO HUMIDITY..you don't have to worry about walking outside to get your mail and have to come back in and take a shower.its a big difference than were we live on the east coast.i know all about the humidity i'm in ga.florida weather is different than cali.i would take cali weather over ga weather any day..lovin your ride josh.that isht is real clean.
                      Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

sweet my man..........nice pics..
                        maybe I should drive down with my cb since I'm gonna swap that thing out later

Looking at the sign really remind me of CA
                        hahaha u should then i can call all of my other cb7 buddys....
                        and then we can roll out all day

Comment

Originally posted by josh's_cb7 View Post
                          hahaha i havent been there so i wouldnt know... lol but wats ur plan for ur car ey?
                          the basics,engine swap ,wire tuck,roll cage,4-point racing harness, fuel cell,get seats re-done in black ostrich and suade,some work wheels,and just keep it clean.and th biggest thing is 5-speed swap.a lot of little things as well . what about yourself????????

my ride thread
                          my photoshoot

Comment

hahaha u should then i can call all of my other cb7 buddys....
                            and then we can roll out all day
                            Am I getting too old for this?

Comment

Am I getting too old for this?
                              hahaha kou ur onlie like wat ? 24? ahhahahaha

Comment

hahaha kou ur onlie like wat ? 24? ahhahahaha
                                almost.....

Comment

Working...
                                X