No announcement yet.

jhoff_cb7 : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have too many project that you stated and never even start it on yet..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      You have too many project that you stated and never even start it on yet..
      yea, prob true
      with my taxes next year its h swap time, then rust fix

but i started on something that i can finish in no time,

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        I would say leave them the way they are! Everybody and their mother has corners with reflectors!
        Wrong. Everyone has corners w/o reflectors because they don't want to spend the extra money or they don't want to attempt the DIY.

JHoff, definitely continue with what you're planning about putting reflectors in there. They'll look sooooo much cleaner.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7
          yea, prob true

but i started on something that i can finish in no time,
          I'm loving it man!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yea, im gonna do black panels with tweed inserts.
            i got admit, ive never done this before so im scared
            im doing my research before i move forward

Comment

That would be nice. get some pics up and maybe write a diy on it.

Comment

yea i will do a write upw hen i source everything
                i have been looking for a good spray dye, and i am talking to a friend to source the tweed

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                  i prob will, when you lowering your ride?
                  When the convertion is done!

Oh yeah? Are you going 5spd as well?

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Wrong. Everyone has corners w/o reflectors because they don't want to spend the extra money or they don't want to attempt the DIY.
                  Josh: I like how they look w/o reflectors! I've been looking for black corners w/ reflectors but no luck!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

just got qouted 5gs to repaint my shit and fix all the dents

tiem for a new shell?????

Comment

Time to save more money, or find a Maaco. That's a little high, but a pretty normal price for a legit body shop to do a full re-spray. Have you ever bought automotive paint? Its not cheap. When I had my spoiler painted, the guy told me to get I think like 1/3 pint or something...it was like hardly anything, and that was 35 dollars.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

im gonna start looking in texas and other states for a new accord
                        i can give this one to my wife and let her ride dirty in it.

i can swap over the se dash, and all the other parts i have on this one.

fuck, i am gonna go hit up a few other body shops

Comment

This is why im doing all the body and prep work my self then droping it off at macco for a $700 paint job
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!
                          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

why dont you come to iowa and save my se
                            i really dont want to part with her.

if i could find a groupe of turners who knew how to do the body work, i would pay for everything includding the beer

Comment

why dont you come to iowa and save my se
                              i really dont want to part with her.

if i could find a groupe of turners who knew how to do the body work, i would pay for everything includding the beer
                              Why don't you replace the dented door with an undented one from a junkyard, then have it resprayed. Also, they can paint individual panels and repaint them and if they're good, you can't tell a difference.
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this is the only pic that really shows how much shit i am in
                                with my color, its hard for you guys to see everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X