90Cb7sleeper : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
    i have an f22 pump. if you need it it's yours. later.
    Unsure of mileage but was assured that it was in good working order. like i said the price was good enough for me to buy it. lol

Thanks brian. i have a few f22 pumps. i asked jacob if he had any and he thinks he does. you can give me the polished one though. lol

Comment

Congrats Nic......another H.....wooohooooo!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
        Unsure of mileage but was assured that it was in good working order. like i said the price was good enough for me to buy it. lol
        Probably need to "test" it in my car... just to make sure it's in good working order.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          Probably need to "test" it in my car... just to make sure it's in good working order.
          LMAO... he needs to put some type of restriction to the right foot so it don't go all the way to the floor. That way the motor might last longer than a few months. he has done more motor swaps on his car than i do in a year. he should make it where all he has to do is disconnect one connector and a couple of hoses and make the motor mount bolts quick disconnect pins so he can do the whole thing in like one hour. heheheheh

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
            LMAO... he needs to put some type of restriction to the right foot so it don't go all the way to the floor. That way the motor might last longer than a few months. he has done more motor swaps on his car than i do in a year. he should make it where all he has to do is disconnect one connector and a couple of hoses and make the motor mount bolts quick disconnect pins so he can do the whole thing in like one hour. heheheheh
            wow.... You know.... I think that would be a good idea... great concept
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
            1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

I know I know, live and learn. taking it easy from now on.

Comment

I know I know, live and learn. taking it easy from now on.
                i call BS on this statement...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u View Post
                  i call BS on this statement...

x2

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

No really, i can't afford to keep doing this anymore. lol

Comment

H22 Pictures!

Getting it home from k-mart's house

Sexy blue valve cover

Hmotorsonline stamp VVV

Comment

word, h22 time at G-ma's. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Some pictures turned out blurry, i was trying to hurry before traffic came.

Comment

Hmotorsonline stamp VVV
                            I NEVER noticed that. Wow. LOL.

Comment

Ordered all maintanence related items from Majestic yesterday(timing belt, manual tensioner, etc.)

Bought an internal coil distributor from ebay today.

The G-Man and TN_Accords will have the other parts that i need ofr the swap by the weekend, and i will be swapping within the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
                                I NEVER noticed that. Wow. LOL.
                                Lol, i didnt either unitl looking at the pictures when i got home. i was like woah!

Comment

Working...
                                X