-Underbody Neon

Performance-
    -Generic Ram Intake

Stereo-
    -Panasonic H/U
    -Sony 5 1/2'
    -Thump 6*9 "
    -JBL 10" Self Amped Sub

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

nice car dude, you planning on dropping it?

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

that interior is very niice

Comment

looks nice, just drop the car and edit your pics so that your license plate isnt showing

Comment

looks good. you got to drop it. any plans of that. and where did you get that front lip? nice ride by the way. check out my ride.

Comment

the door panels are rad. those rims go with the car very well!

goodluck to any of your future plans!

Comment

Looks good. Get some fatter tires and a mild drop and it'll be finished...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

looks good. what other mods are you looking to do with it?
                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

yeah i really need to drop it, but right now, its an issue of money, so as soon as i make a little extra I'll drop it, and if anyone has any springs/shocks for cheap, that'd help.

oh, and i got the lip off ebay, and the rear lip, which took forever to find, is one its way.

Other plans, besides the drop, and the rear lip,are just gonna be performance. exhaust, maybe header, dunno, since its an ex, new plugs and wires, the usual. Other than that, i dunno, any suggestions?

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Comment

Nice ride! Let me know when you want to drop it. I've got a wide range of suspension products, and I'll be glad to give a fellow CB7 tuner the hook up!

Comment

Drop that 4x4 dude.

looking good though
                      90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

great looking accord, saw it come onto cardomain and wondered if you would post here too. Really like the black and green color scheme on the outside and interior is sickly clean, keep up the good work!

Comment

The car is looking good. Like everyone else has said, a drop will make it look a lot better. Other than that, you are heading down the right road. Welcome.
                          "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Very nice looking, really like your door panels. Any chance you'll share how you did it?
                            Zach

93 Accord EX coupe
                            91 Accord DX 4-door

Comment

Nice car must agree with everybody dropping it would set it off

Comment

Working...
                              X