No announcement yet.

604_cb7 : 1993 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey where did you get the G Square grill & the Sigma(Xenon Mild Front bumper lip) from? MY 93 EX wouldn't do me or it justice without the two.

Comment

damn man...that looks so good....keep up tha work and dont let anything happen to it....pce

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by livinlegend
        Hey where did you get the G Square grill & the Sigma(Xenon Mild Front bumper lip) from? MY 93 EX wouldn't do me or it justice without the two.
        the sigma lip i got at a local shop here.

g-square i got from Datmofo.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

I cant bare to look no more. I almost creamed myself looking at that beautiful car
          When you need something to cheer you up on a bad day..Buy a honda..

Esco

www.teamundergroundimports.com

Comment

my god your car is so clean................

Comment

hey do you think you could send me a contact # to that local shop you got the sigma lip and how can i get in contact w/ datmofo? i really want these two pieces.thanks for you 1st response

Comment

WoW Soooo f-in clean, I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Comment

Hey I Also See That You Have 1pc. Headlights & Was Curious As To What You Had To Do To Get The Highbeam Light To Shine Along W/ The Corner Lamp And Not Have The Lowbeam Light On To Get That Cool Daytime Driving Look?

Comment

i said it before and ill say it again...one of the most clean and beautiful cb7s around!!! keep it lookin great!
                    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                    Check out my JDM F22B swap
                    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

hey do you think you could send me a contact # to that local shop you got the sigma lip and how can i get in contact w/ datmofo? i really want these two pieces.thanks for you 1st response
                      Overseas Auto
                      604-879-6288

and Datmofo is a user on this site.

www.vancouveraccords.com
                      www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Hey I Also See That You Have 1pc. Headlights & Was Curious As To What You Had To Do To Get The Highbeam Light To Shine Along W/ The Corner Lamp And Not Have The Lowbeam Light On To Get That Cool Daytime Driving Look?
                        i don't get what you mean?

canadian cars comes with daytime running lights... it's half the power of a high beam...
                        i also got yelllow high beams bulbs
                        the picture i had my parking lights on with the daytime running lights.

www.vancouveraccords.com
                        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

the updated pics are hot. i once swore off foglights of any kind, but after seein the OEM fogs on your car....damn, they look good. that paint color is awsome, so close to mine. the color matched trim looks good and that lip is killer. nice ride. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

@ the "new toys".
                            Last edited by k-mart; 11-30-2005, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Damn... very very clean!! J/W though, are jdm fogs any different then usdm? I have USDM fogs and they're identicle to yours..

Comment

Oh, and another thing, where did you get your lip? I did a search for sigma automotive and sigma front lip and it comes up with nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X