604_cb7 : 1993 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG
    give me a little polish and it'll buff right out. later.
    Sorry TypeG, I had to

Comment

Man that hurts. Sorry to see that man, get her back to where she was.

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Danm that sucks,
        Sorry for that man,hope you're not too bang up Bro.it don't look too bad,get her fix and bring back.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

WTF 604 cb7 who or what did this to you..omg i think im gonna be sick...at least the left cb3 fogs looks salvagable...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

you need to find that person who did this too you. its not that bad, its fixable, please bring it back

Comment

thanks for the support guys but it's gonna be hard to say if it's a write off cause the car itself is old.

Story: basically the Rav 4 ran the 4 way stop while i was making a left.

damage i got: cf hood bent at the hinge and scratch above the driver side headlights, both 1 piece headlights are gone, driver side fog light is gone, rad support is bent, bumper gone, re-bar is gone.

stuff is still good is g-square (lucky) and the intersection lights.

lip is under the car.... and lucky it's surprising in one piece.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

so after all this u might get rid of it?

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Wow, if you do get rid of it, thats so sad... I wouldn't be able to part with that car... man.. I'm all depressed now

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                    so after all this u might get rid of it?

-sean
                    nope.. i'm gonna try to save her.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                    www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Ahh shit! Tell me this isn't true! Not you bro! WTF I hate stupid drivers!! Can they not see a freakin stop sign right in front of their face? Argh!

Now this is just sad, I'm speechless right now...So sorry to see this Mike...Is the car still driveable? And were you on your way to work on the coilovers? Damn it I still can't believe this! How was the Rav4? I'm guessing you got it worse than the Rav?

It's funny I actually almost got run down twice this week, both by ppl who ran stop signs...It's just unbelievable how fucking stupid some drivers are out there it's scary..

I don't know what to say Mike...This makes me sad..Are you okay tho bro?

Just let me know if you need help with anything bro, you know my number..I live 5 mins away from at least 10 junkyards, so gimme a shout if you need to find anything..

Lesson to be learned: NEVER trust the person behind the other wheel

Let's pray for the best, hope you can save her..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

i think i just threw up in my mouth...

get better CB7....get better...

did u kick the RAV4 after...or atleast the driver
                        DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                          did u kick the RAV4 after...or atleast the driver
                          WERD

I would've grabbed the broken off part of your front bumper and smacked the driver with it...TWICE

This is seriously lame..Did you get any witness bro? I sure hope so..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

that really sucks dude
                            i hope you fix it! i got a rebar if you need one!
                            good luck with fixing it

Comment

wow! while looking at your pics threw out the thread i was like fuck this car is super clean and inspirational Then is like WTF they hit your car. its not even my car and i feel like crying myself!! sorry bout your car bring her back to one piece. good luck

My Ride
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=69635

Comment

Dude what do you mean the car is sold..I dont understand that concept.. . From the pics there seem to be no structual damage...I looking at a bumper, lights, hood, and maybe raditor...
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X