ZiggyCB7: 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZiggyCB7: 1992 Accord EX

Heres my Accord....It was my cousins first car, he got brand new in 1992 right off the showroom floor.....I recently bought it from him for $600 bucks...It was fixed up clean back in the day but then later on it was put back to stock...I told him id restore it and make it it even better than it was when he first had it...Right now, its got 200,500 miles, and still runs great..I'm the 2nd owner! LOL

Mods so far:

ViS coilovers
    One Piece Headlights
    PIAA 959 foglights
    90-91 grill

It doesnt have much yet, i'm still gathering up parts and fixing minor issues on it...

Back in 1992:

When i first took it home:

As of right now:

Last edited by ziggyCB7; 05-03-2005, 01:46 AM.

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Looks sweet and clean. Lucky you. I see u dont have rust in the corders and for 200xxx miles your straight. if it blows go h22

Comment

Nice!

Do you live by SpeedZone in LaPuente? Cuz I'm from that area! Nice to see more and more SoCal CB7 tuners.

Again, nice ride

Comment

nice lookin car. how come it got put back to stock? looked real good with those rims and tints. gonna do any more engine mods in the future?

Comment

hey man car looks good its coming along. i seen your shit on honda tech a few days ago welcome to the board
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

lovin how low your sittin. to bad all those chips are in the hood though
            live long and drive hard
            For pics check my members thread

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
              nice lookin car. how come it got put back to stock? looked real good with those rims and tints. gonna do any more engine mods in the future?
              It got put back to stock because my cousin stopped being into cars....At that time it had those 16 inch Milano mesh wheels (which were nice back then), neuspeed srings, sebring dual tip exhaust, and some city lights...Right now, i'm just going with the looks aspect of it...New rims, suspension mods and paint...I'm gonna drive it with the sohc till it dies, then swap it...

Thanks for the props guys

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

Not Bad

Comment

looks good, clean as hell, black is back,jdm one pieces look good on there. fog lights look a lil to big but that look alright. check out my whip, tell me what u think. cant what to see more mods done to ur whip

Comment

time to go carbon fiber on the hood

i love your car man.. that drop is SICK.. and i really like how those particular stock CB rims look on black 4th gens.

i also agree with oneoffaccord, i'd get some one pieces to really set it off.

p.s. that original pic from '92 is HOT

Comment

How low is your drop now?
                      -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx

i also agree with oneoffaccord, i'd get some one pieces to really set it off.
                        He already has one-pieces.
                        -Jay

Comment

One pieces are the shit. I love mine!

Comment

Nice car not a fan of the fogs but It is looking good so far

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                              How low is your drop now?

hmmm, never measured it...Its tucked in the front and a tight one finger in the back...It actually rides okay...Only on really big bumps does the front bottom out. Its pretty low....I think CB's look the best when slammed this low....

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

Working...
                              X