Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slick_Nine
    replied
    Saw your car at the meet and I really dig it bro. What's the name of that black paint if you happen to know?

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    my bad ahah, i had not had my coffee. sorry victor!

I was aiming for milano red, thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    nice work adrian, car looks brand spanking new. let me know how much to paint my car!
    do you just make up names wilson? lol my name is victor.... lol well depends if you want to do it different color or you want same, ill show a pic to the guy see how much would he charge you
    Originally posted by Nurega View Post
    damn, no wonder I didn't recognize this car at the meet last night. You just got it painted, huh? It looks great!

yeah like two weeks ago, and thanks i seen your drop looks good not to low not to high just perfect

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    damn, no wonder I didn't recognize this car at the meet last night. You just got it painted, huh? It looks great!

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    nice work adrian, car looks brand spanking new. let me know how much to paint my car!

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by Whieroman View Post
    dude the paint job looks amazing on your car . i love everything about your car . was the h22 swap hard ? i wish i couldv'e gone to the 626 meet tonight to see your car but im broke and its a mission to drive out there but yea hit me up bro .
    thanks man.. well jesus (blackcb7) did it and he did an amazing job on it, it only took him a day, and the meet turned out really good 11 cb's where do you stay at?

Leave a comment:

• Whieroman
    replied
    dude the paint job looks amazing on your car . i love everything about your car . was the h22 swap hard ? i wish i couldv'e gone to the 626 meet tonight to see your car but im broke and its a mission to drive out there but yea hit me up bro .

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Tuck all 4 corners and enter the driveway at a MAD JDM YO angle lol

When you go to tonights meet, we need to talk about the body shop you went to.

Also I won't be able to get that sticker by tonight, 5 bux in my account lol. Being a tuner is awesome, just being broke because of it sux
    lol, ill paypal you the money for the sticker bro im broke also....sucks

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Tuck all 4 corners and enter the driveway at a MAD JDM YO angle lol

When you go to tonights meet, we need to talk about the body shop you went to.

Also I won't be able to get that sticker by tonight, 5 bux in my account lol. Being a tuner is awesome, just being broke because of it sux

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    no silly. lol. the rear. it looks a bit too high.
    lol, ma bad i dont know what was i thinking,i meant the rear but yeah if i drop the rear i wont be able to drive in or out..lol

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
    thanks man.. yeah if i drop the front i wont be able to exit my drive way at all. lol
    no silly. lol. the rear. it looks a bit too high.

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    when i saw the new paint all i could say was PURE hotness. i LOVE it man. i love it. smaller tires and drop the rear down too and you'll be golden.
    thanks man.. yeah if i drop the front i wont be able to exit my drive way at all. lol
    Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
    man carnal tu ranfla se ve chingon... i like a lot welcome to the black cb fam... so you gon put on the roof rack soon or wait to get her polished?
    gracias carnal, yeah im going to rock it after i get it polish which would be durng next week i think.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Wow, I thought it was dope before. now im just speachless.
    thank bro, thanks for the good coments everyone

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Wow, I thought it was dope before. now im just speachless.

Leave a comment:

• my 9t9d
    replied
    man carnal tu ranfla se ve chingon... i like a lot welcome to the black cb fam... so you gon put on the roof rack soon or wait to get her polished?

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    when i saw the new paint all i could say was PURE hotness. i LOVE it man. i love it. smaller tires and drop the rear down too and you'll be golden.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X