X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
    He's back ladies and gentlemen.
    This!!!

Can't wait to see her slammed and cambered.

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I can't wait to see her slammed and cambered!!!!!!
      Do you guys have the same exhaust problems I always have? Like having more exhaust leak than actually coming out of the muffler?

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

From scrapping or in general lol? I here what sounds like a leak when I drive past a curb or something but I do not here a leak when under it.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

My exhaust lets not talk about that pain in the ass lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

From scraping lol. My exhaust always get's beat up like crazy!

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

My ebay header down pipe is flat and the only reason why it isnt poped/scraped all the way through is cause of the center support lol.

^^^^^
              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Little news for everyone: A couple of days ago I decided to start back over accord wise. I put my MR2 on craigslist and sold it tonight for $1200 and now I'm going to save a check or 2 and buy another CB7. 5-speed... hopefully coupe. I'm going to put the koni yellow set up and diamond racing wheels on it. More than likely part this 4 door out :/ it was my first car but it's time to let it go and say goodbye.
                Just wanted everyone to know I'm about to be back on here frequently :]

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                  no

Comment

hahaha. I don't have that one anymore. I bought that just to drive for a little while then sold it for more. Those diamonds didn't stay on there long.

Comment

cause racecar

Comment

That was after I had ripped the body kit off. Bought it like that minus the wheels. lol

Comment

Those wheels on the first few pages are sweet, do you still have them?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

The 18's? Nope.

Comment

I can't wait till you make a new thread! I wanna see what all you do to the next car. Hurry up and buy one!!!!

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

sell me those diamond wheels!! lol
                                -Tyler

Comment

Working...
                                X