No announcement yet.

foamypirate : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, didn't get as much done today as I had hoped. Got the passenger side lower ball joint replaced, also got the inner lower control arm bushing installed (after fighting with the damn metal sleeve from the old bushing for over 2 hours, thing was a bitch), along with radius rod bushings, and all the bushings on the passenger side strut. Still need to do the outer wbushing on the passenger side lower control arm, and the entire drivers side...ugh. Should go much faster than this side, now that I know how to get the metal bushing sleeves out without a press. Looking forward to driving the car with the new bushings installed! Did find some bad news though, my 1yr old Tokico shock is already leaking oil...major UGH.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Well, work on the car was cut short today. I was finishing up the passenger side when my wife called and told me she had a seizure (she's epileptic). Thankfully she is OK, and didn't hit her head on anything, she is just really sore. So the car gets to wait for some other day to be finished.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

glad to hear she's ok , maybe i should make a trip down there in the cb to help you out once you get ready to dig into the internals

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
        X