Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
    to stock for me need more pics
    crazy... i love looking at this accord stock...imo this is the best color and rim matchup accord to keep stock as far as cb7's are concerned..the rims are awesome..keeping this stock..but dropping an h22 in would do it for me...
    if i had a choice in cb7's i would get this one..drop it 2 inches..and drop an h22 in it..but keep the stock look on it..no big ass exhaust or aem stickers..just like it is..except for ride height..
    your car is tight stock...stay with the stock look! but drop the h22 in it...

you sure that is not a 93 instead of a 92?..looks like a 93 to me.

Comment

There should be no difference in appearance between a 92-93. I do think this is a 92 because it seemed to me that the 93 coupes most of the time had a spoiler where all the 92s I see usually don't have one.

I could be crazy though. lol
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Looks really good. Very sporty and attractive.

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          you sure that is not a 93 instead of a 92?..looks like a 93 to me.
          How does this looks like a 93?

Comment

i swear its a 92, i havent checked this thread for months....
            dirty accord->
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
            crappy website

Comment

Get new pics man.

I too just got a black 92 EX CB 5-speed.

But its 4dr

Im trying to get a set of your wheels tho

Comment

i just put some map lights in, i need to get pictures of that(i always wanted to get arround to it, then someone made a DIY so i knew i had to get off my ass) ... but i refuse to clean it untill it stops snowing... i just want to wash and wax it, i miss a clean car
                dirty accord->
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
                crappy website

Comment

Nice painted grille. So, you're at Montana State, huh? Bozeman isn't too far away from Eastern WA/North Idaho (like three hrs). You should check out our Pacific Northwest thread in the regional section sometime. We're planning another meet within the next month or two, possibly out in the Spokane area this time. At our last meet a couple weeks ago, we met up in the Seattle area but many of us came from quite a ways away (Spokane, Portland, Central WA, British Columbia, Bellingham, etc). We had a good time and got some good pics and vids. Figured I'd extend the invite, the more the merrier!

Comment

nice drop now give her a bath

Comment

Working...
                    X