• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

new shoes shot.

Comment

Just like a kid with new shoes....now let's go kick up some dirt....lol.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Just like a kid with new shoes....now let's go kick up some dirt....lol.
          X2! Looks like he just cleaned them!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

howd you get your rear rotors to stay so new? after i sprayed mine with that brake cleaner, its like they started to rust. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              howd you get your rear rotors to stay so new? after i sprayed mine with that brake cleaner, its like they started to rust. wtf?
              X2! Same here! I don't have rear rotors but I did the same thing to mine in the front and they rusted!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

im loving the wheels man
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Lil family secret man....cant tell you or we would have to kill you....lol.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                    Lil family secret man....cant tell you or we would have to kill you....lol.
                    oh you suck. lol. i probably know what it is but ill have to figure it out for sure tho. lol.

Comment

oh you suck. lol. i probably know what it is but ill have to figure it out for sure tho. lol.
                      Dude you will NEVER figure it out.....lol.

Comment

i know their secret, lol.

car's come along way since i've seen it. you guys are ballers in NC. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                          i know their secret, lol.

car's come along way since i've seen it. you guys are ballers in NC. later.
                          Haha...Brian you crazy man

Comment

the CB is coming along great there brah! Me likie

Originally posted by Juice21
                            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                            Originally posted by GameChewer
                            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                              the CB is coming along great there brah! Me likie
                              Thanks breezie it still a work in progess.

Comment

some updates pics hope you like it.

Last edited by 19TcappaLX; 11-07-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X