JoshM : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
    Long. And what's with small square item? Are you missing something from me?
    A little something from EDM-land?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      A little something from EDM-land?

Oh, memory cells shot. Nothing yet. Which is a little disappointing for me as well. Holding me up also.
      RETIRED...

Comment

Finally washed after 4-5 months. lol

Meeting up with Nic tonight, so more pics to come...

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Oh, memory cells shot. Nothing yet. Which is a little disappointing for me as well. Holding me up also.
          Stop sniffing glue.

S'all good

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Marker...

Have ALL items be mounted?
            RETIRED...

Comment

The sidemarkers stick out like a sore thumb. You should get clear sidemarkers to switch out the amber ones whenever.
              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Marker...

Have ALL items be mounted?
                lol

Nope. Going to do the rear CD5 markers once I get the rear fog. I want to get it all done in one sitting.

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                The sidemarkers stick out like a sore thumb. You should get clear sidemarkers to switch out the amber ones whenever.
                Yeah. My clear bumper lights are only on temporarily. A new "item" will require me to go back to OEM bumper lights. The amber markers will blend in later this month.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Why are you getting a stubby antenna if you already have one...
                  ^^^^

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  A new "item" will require me to go back to OEM bumper lights. The amber markers will blend in later this month.
                  Why will it "require" you to return to OEMs..? Unless you're talking about matching. Ive thought about going back to 2pc with amber corners again. I miss that look.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Why are you getting a stubby antenna if you already have one...
                    It looks better than the one I currently have.
                    The one I have now is a "floppy dick" antenna.

Why will it "require" you to return to OEMs..? Unless you're talking about matching. Ive thought about going back to 2pc with amber corners again. I miss that look.
                    Ya never know....

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Dammit man!

What are the length difference in the 2 antennae? Mine's a "stubby" but its more solid and no "floppy".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

What are the length difference in the 2 antennae? Mine's a "stubby" but its more solid and no "floppy".
                        The one on the CB currently is about 12". It's literally all rubber and flops in the wind. It's really annoying.

The two antennas Trevor sent down are about 6" long, and solid as a rock. One may not work at all (seems more of a roof antenna), but one I'm pretty sure I can get to work.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ah, ok.

I was looking at one like what Wilson has, but...meh. I want OEM.

Comment

And you're right; i cant find Yellows ANYWHERE for cheaper than $500.

Comment

I was looking at one like what Wilson has, but...meh. I want OEM.
                              Wilson's looks great.
                              And you're right; i cant find Yellows ANYWHERE for cheaper than $500.
                              The ones on Neuspeeds website is actually the best kind, but I don't recall their exact name ATM.
                              Not only do they have the better version, they're also one of the cheapest places to get them.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Koni's website has all 4 for like $520.

Comment

Working...
                                X