No announcement yet.

PasaMonster : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm ducati's!!! more pics, but it looks like it's nice from what i can see..
    --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Man I just put my swade headliner in and slapped on the swade covered plastic side moldings, now i just need to get the 9 inch in place and small shits like doorpanels and seatbelts taken care of.

finnally.

Comment

correction! its suede

lets see some pics of this exhaust... and is it possible for you to get some sound clips up too?

Comment

hey sup man a couple of us guys attend pasadena city college...hit us up and wut not
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

nice u should do a diy on the shifter
            Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

sweet ...focal k2's...nice...i heard they sound better than utopias...but i doubt that ..im running focal accesses.

Comment

nice ride bro i like the headlights. can i have them? j/p
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Ohhhhh man!!! its good to be back here

I went MIA for a while after my Accord got shot up 2 months ago. I been out healing from glass cuts and finnnaly got the accord out of police impound and replaced the driver door, fender and hood.
                  some of my interior is still tore up. I got a lot of damage on my dash the door panel and some other little shits too. Even thought the SOB's managed to rip apart my car, luckily they werent good shots and managed to miss me after trying 14 times. LOLLLLL I'm looking for a door panel some door inside pieces and dash pieces.

Well just like an Accord to take a licking and keep on ticking! Yeah baby
                  I'll see you peeps around.

Comment

Welcome to the family buddy Im loving the gauges. Where did you get it at
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                    X