• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1clean92
    replied
    [QUOTE=jhondayaaj;2379323]
    Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post

YOU NEVER WENT TO THE SANTTA MONICA ONE!!! I WAS WAITING TO SSEE YOUR GANGSTA RIDE!! BUT YOU NEVER SHOWED>> BUT YOU GO TO A CD5 MEET?? HAHAHAHAH JKJK imMA TRY TO MAKE IT

Yeah, no kidding. Lol. I was thinking about that too. But I had to work that day an the meet was only 5 min away from work. Hahaha. If only I had family closer to chula vista. All my family there is either in LV, Mira Mesa or scripps ranch. Maybe next time when I come down there, I'll holler at u and go eat some pho.
    PHO ftmfw!!!! hahahaha yeah.. its cool man.. family first!!! always... i cant wait to finally see your ride.. it makees me wanna get one that color...where do you work?

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    [QUOTE=1clean92;2379272]

YOU NEVER WENT TO THE SANTTA MONICA ONE!!! I WAS WAITING TO SSEE YOUR GANGSTA RIDE!! BUT YOU NEVER SHOWED>> BUT YOU GO TO A CD5 MEET?? HAHAHAHAH JKJK imMA TRY TO MAKE IT

Yeah, no kidding. Lol. I was thinking about that too. But I had to work that day an the meet was only 5 min away from work. Hahaha. If only I had family closer to chula vista. All my family there is either in LV, Mira Mesa or scripps ranch. Maybe next time when I come down there, I'll holler at u and go eat some pho.

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    You going to be at the meet in a few weeks?
    HAHAHAHA MAYBE
    Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    he better be!
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    im gonna guess midori green

not really, but a midori cb coupe would be sick looking.

how bout laurel blue metallic? then you can be in the cool kids club
    shsssssssssssssssHHHHHHHHHH DONT TELL!!! HAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    all shall see the coupe soon enough at least after new paint.!!! haha if you guys can guess what color it is ill post it without the wheels!!!
    im gonna guess midori green

not really, but a midori cb coupe would be sick looking.

how bout laurel blue metallic? then you can be in the cool kids club

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    he better be!

Leave a comment:

• fatboy1185
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
    How you doing bud? Any updates?
    JUSt CHILLIN and figuring out some school options and getting everything in order. hahaha
    Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
    dope ride man, nice work!
    haha!!! thanks to you and plenty of other insirational CB's!!

Leave a comment:

• chessboxer
    replied
    dope ride man, nice work!

Leave a comment:

• Luna92
    replied
    How you doing bud? Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by silentfox View Post
    dude what kind of rims are those i gotta get something like that
    they ar diamond racing steelies

Leave a comment:

• silentfox
    replied
    rims

dude what kind of rims are those i gotta get something like that

Leave a comment:

• ryaniskingofyou
    replied
    you should definitely enter this on HellaFlush. Ill bet anything you'd be featured on there in a day or so haha
    http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/category/theflushness

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
    Coy's DC4 does look good with those wheels.
    YESSIRRR they do!!! i think he has a bride seat now too!!! yeeeee
    Originally posted by Flatline View Post
    well it was worth a shot. I like the sportmaxxs though. i get nothing but compliments on them. had quite a few offers to buy them too. they're the right size but im gonna go with a lower offset soon enough. unless i find my dream wheels.

too bad they don't come in really low offset.
    Sportmaxs are siic...my boy Ant is suppost to show me his homies set he's selling for 300.. 16x8 as well. 0 offset. you shoulda sell them to get some zeros bruh.. put the zeros with a 10 mm spacer and call it a day!!! hahaha.. your car looks good man!!! are you coming out here to santa monica for the 1/30 meet? I might not make it... but imma try really hard to make it out..

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    hahaha naw homie...though it would be nice.. how do you like those sportmax wheels?? my boy put them on his dc and it looks clean!!! are you gonna paint your car?
    well it was worth a shot. I like the sportmaxxs though. i get nothing but compliments on them. had quite a few offers to buy them too. they're the right size but im gonna go with a lower offset soon enough. unless i find my dream wheels.

too bad they don't come in really low offset.

Leave a comment:

• JDMxDB8
    replied
    hahaha naw homie...though it would be nice.. how do you like those sportmax wheels?? my boy put them on his dc and it looks clean!!! are you gonna paint your car?
    Coy's DC4 does look good with those wheels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X