Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    What's going on brother! Long time no talk...are those bumper lights in yet? How about the window?

Leave a comment:

• renegade28x
    replied
    Originally posted by Ander View Post
    Lmao very similar indeed. The grille made me laugh a bit. Unfortunately I don't have the footwells anymore either, sold 'em to Brsteinbach because I'm changing up the interior from blue to green.

Keep up the creativity with your ride. I know once the snows gone (I hate working in the cold with a passion) my cars really gunna blossom. Hopefully yours does the same
    dude honestly i think our cars are twins hahahaha or like half brothers....n im scared to ask what guages ur gna get hahaha

ill keep checking out ur ride

n same here cept right now its raining like no other in SoCal

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Originally posted by renegade28x View Post
    Ours cars are very similar!!!!! check mine out...I was totally gna make a few changes to mine and then I notice you already have them! idk what color to do the footwhel lighting on mine cause I want a color scheme going on with a white or amber clock and new guages :/ Yours is super clean man! Keep it up
    Lmao very similar indeed. The grille made me laugh a bit. Unfortunately I don't have the footwells anymore either, sold 'em to Brsteinbach because I'm changing up the interior from blue to green.

Keep up the creativity with your ride. I know once the snows gone (I hate working in the cold with a passion) my cars really gunna blossom. Hopefully yours does the same

Leave a comment:

• renegade28x
    replied
    Ours cars are very similar!!!!! check mine out...I was totally gna make a few changes to mine and then I notice you already have them! idk what color to do the footwhel lighting on mine cause I want a color scheme going on with a white or amber clock and new guages :/ Yours is super clean man! Keep it up

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7_ex_coupe View Post
    thats good man...you put it in yourself??
    Hell no lol. It's too cold to do it without a heated garage. I had a buddy put it in.

Leave a comment:

• cb7_ex_coupe
    replied
    thats good man...you put it in yourself??

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Got the window in today, horay! I'm quite pleased. I have yet to get the remote start installed though.

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    i kno im made late on the post but dam that sucks!! when i had my legacy wagon they broke my rear pass window and stole my $1700 system... i had no insurance and couldnt do nothing about it... i was pissed for like 5 months and i would hide somewhere i could see my car overnight and watch to see if anyone slowed down next to my car because u know they always come back to the scene of the crime...

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Ever get your window and remote start installed? lol, J/W.

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Woo thanks lol.

Remote start seems pretty comvienent for warming the car up.

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    IDK I could. lol.

Congrats, 500 posts hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Why not just install it until you get an alarm?

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    I'm selling it cause I got it from my uncle but I wanted an alarm not remote start. I was probably gonna sell it for 35-40 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    I got it for Christmas. Why're you selling it? How much you selling it for?

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Oh Okay I was just wondering cause I have one for sale lol. How much did you pay?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X