• Show
Clear All

• cb7sk8rdude
    replied
    What made you choose pink?

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Sweet pics! I love the new wheels. Some fogs would make that front end look great.

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Took some new pics with the new wheels

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Nice, I like it man!
    Last edited by brsteinbach; 02-21-2012, 10:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied

New shoes

Last edited by Ander; 02-08-2012, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    First coat of pink

Side by side with the faded old steelies lol.

Last edited by Ander; 01-19-2012, 08:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Looking good! Post more pics!

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Cleaning the new wheels in the kitchen...lol

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Nah, a place on Sherman. But he doesn't have a 4x114.3 rim :@

So! I'm about to pick up some EX alloys with tires for cheap. Hopefully that pans out and my car will move again.

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Where'd you go? Schmidt's?

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    lol craziness.

It's finally Monday so I'm going in there right now to get the other wheel and FINALLY SHE'LL MOVE AGAIN!

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Same, hopefully it's just the wheel. That sucks ass about the new wheel being 4x100. I'd have been so pissed.

I remember when I had my EX-R, I hit a 2x4 or something on the highway at about 75mph, and a couple minutes later my steering wheel started vibrating really bad. I was like wtf is happening. Pulled over and turned out the wheel I hit the 2x4 with, had actually shifted the tire's cords under the tread, towards the outside of the tire and had bulged the outside of the rubber and leaving a flat spot in the middle. Probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen a tire do.
    Haha, wow that's some crazy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    Same, hopefully it's just the wheel. That sucks ass about the new wheel being 4x100. I'd have been so pissed.

I remember when I had my EX-R, I hit a 2x4 or something on the highway at about 75mph, and a couple minutes later my steering wheel started vibrating really bad. I was like wtf is happening. Pulled over and turned out the wheel I hit the 2x4 with, had actually shifted the tire's cords under the tread, towards the outside of the tire and had bulged the outside of the rubber and leaving a flat spot in the middle. Probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen a tire do.

Leave a comment:

• brsteinbach
    replied
    I hope its only the wheel that got fucked up and not any suspension components.

Leave a comment:

• Ander
    replied
    Awhr,
    A bunch of my thread was deleted from the revert. Didn't even notice until now.

I slid into a curb at like ~35mph and bent my wheel on the passenger side. Finally found another wheel for a decent price with a good tire on it! Bring the wheel to my work where my car was because I didn't wanna drive it home with a bent wheel, get it allllllll jacked up and shit in the 7 degree weather, wheel off and what not, andddddddd the wheel is 4x100. :@

So now I gotta wait until Monday to get a new wheel because the place isn't open. I forgot how annoying it is not having a car.

Can't tell it's bent too much from the picture but holy god does the steering wheel shake back and forth when you drive it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X