Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k-mart
    oh god. what now.

Manny and I have been doing a lot of business lately, and I ended up with a set of 1piece blacked out jdm headlights W/amber housing corners, a 90-91 JDM front bumper, and some 90-91 JDM fogs....as soon as I get that front end all painted up and put on, I have a 5th gen lip just waiting for it....

So pretty soon, I will be having some body parts for sale.....
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

New Jdmness For My Acorn And My Ef-civ Yo!!!!

I've almost finished my jdm switch collection....now all I need are the misc. things that go with them...lol so here they are....JDM rice.....

So what I have today: JDM Half switch with wiring, edm headlight washer switch with wiring, and edm foglight switch with wiring....another jdm timing belt service decal, some JDM sidemarkers for my 91 civic, and some JDM advan stickers.....

I also have a vin plate that came with my f20B, from a type sir accord....ill get some pics of that soon and ill post some more pics as soon as the JDM front end comes in....but thats all for now.

ps....im a JDM whore....my civic is also JDMed, ill post some pics sometime...
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Hey man.............I love the car!!!!I like the fact that you are using a 4 door rather than a 2 door..........U are makin the statement that 4 doors can look good too..........thats cool.......and by the way do u have AIM???
        (Vtec motors suck)...... (What are you crazy??? and how high can you rev again???? ...... exactly

Comment

Originally posted by H22a...
          Hey man.............I love the car!!!!I like the fact that you are using a 4 door rather than a 2 door..........U are makin the statement that 4 doors can look good too..........thats cool.......and by the way do u have AIM???
          Thanks man......aim is snowrider128
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

So today was like Christmas thanks to the homie manny.....

I just need to get the JDM front bumper, and everything will get painted.....So sorry for the poor look at the moment....my car was broken into again last week.....they got my DVD player, and my hatch SIR wing..... ......Anyways here are some pics of my pile-o-jdm thus far.....its getting bigger....

First the Custom JDM 90-91 blacked out headlights (thanks to manny)

Next my JDM fogs, a new bumper pole switch, and some expensive JDM stickers for my hatchiroku....I <3 Old School.....

That is all for now....Ill get pics of the JDM front bumper installed with the fogs as soon as I get my driver side fender, chargespeed grill, and new front bumper painted and installed......and of course a new C'F hood, cause the fuc*in theves cracked the sh*t out of the one I have now......
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

you are such a JDM WHORE. i love it. cars looking sweet as hell. keep the pics coming.

Comment

dayam chris you're comin up! you already have a beast of a motor, so why not finish it off with the exterior?! manny does do some great work. i thought you have a civic hatch, not a corolla hatch = hatchiroku . ballin nonetheless bro!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Car is looking very clean as always , you ever fix your vtec problem?
                  My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                    you are such a JDM WHORE. i love it. cars looking sweet as hell. keep the pics coming.
                    Thanks man......I gots some more pics today with different lighting, so they look better....

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                    dayam chris you're comin up! you already have a beast of a motor, so why not finish it off with the exterior?! manny does do some great work. i thought you have a civic hatch, not a corolla hatch = hatchiroku . ballin nonetheless bro!
                    Thanks bro, yeah, manny does awesome work....I call my civic hatch a hatchiroku just because.....?! .....hows the shizzle kickin it in cali these days?!

Originally posted by TysCb7
                    Car is looking very clean as always , you ever fix your vtec problem?

Thanks man, yeah, the vtec problem is fixed....the oil pan was dented beyond repair.....it ended up costing me $230 to get a new pan and gasket.....
                    1991 Honda Accord Ex
                    Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

New better pics.....

One with flash, for the hell of it.....

And the rest without.....

More to come as soon as the JDM front bumper arrives.....
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Diggin the red/clears
                        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

hells yeah man!!!!!

that shit's lookin ill!

Glad the VTEC is fixed... now we gotta go back down old spanish trail the right way

Comment

Damn dood, lovin the JDM headlights with the amber corners and yellow reflectors!! Almost make me wanna do that to mine hehehe

Right on man, car's lookin sweettt

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Ohh purty.... Looking good man
                              90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                              Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                                Diggin the red/clears
                                Thanks man, too bad they're not JDM......

Originally posted by Phempa
                                hells yeah man!!!!!

that shit's lookin ill!

Glad the VTEC is fixed... now we gotta go back down old spanish trail the right way
                                Thanks bro, old spanish trail sounds fun......you should hit up Speedway every once and a while.....

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                                Damn dood, lovin the JDM headlights with the amber corners and yellow reflectors!! Almost make me wanna do that to mine hehehe

Right on man, car's lookin sweettt

Ronald
                                Thanks bro, that was my favorite color combo, now all I just need to do is get the fogs installed, and get some H4 HID 8000K bulbs for the JDM headlights.....cause these silverstars aren't near bright enough for my tastes....

Originally posted by 84Blazin
                                Ohh purty.... Looking good man
                                Thanks dude
                                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                                Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                                X