da9b16 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pix of updates

PS, ALT, A/C installed with belts and in working order...

Engine harness cleaned up with fuel rail installed and bosh 375cc injectors

DC stainless header installed

ES dogbone mount insert

CC delete-

Sorry it was dark when I took the pic....

WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

This is just a shot before the lip install and before the wiring complete......

The fog harness I have is a rats nest.... someone decided to YANK it out instead of remove it.... so half the wiring has been ripped from its connection points....Once this is done I will show pix with lights on.....

I am hoping to get the MDX HID retro done soon.
      Last edited by da9b16; 12-23-2009, 12:13 PM.
      WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Nice got any night pics or will have any nightshots with the fogs on?
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
          Nice got any night pics or will have any nightshots with the fogs on?
          I am trying to get the stupid fog harness fixed.... it was a mess. I have one wire I cannot figure out but after that I will be READY STEADY go and I will show them on.....

I am considering some HID for them with some cutoffs...
          WAGONS

Comment

Looking good! I love that paint job! What kind of lip are you getting?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Looking good! I love that paint job! What kind of lip are you getting?
              I have a 95ex lip right now, but I am thinking a volvo lip or a 95 legend coupe lip.... we shall see. And thanks for the compliments..... I will be painting it soon possibly redo the same color..... I am getting a 92/93 trunk and shaving the door moldings..... The rear door handles are already shaved might as well go all out.... getting some sedan rear handles for the fronts too.
              WAGONS

Comment

Sounds good! Are you getting a coupe or sedan trunk? And what do you mean you're getting sedan door handles for the front? Going key-less?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good! Are you getting a coupe or sedan trunk? And what do you mean you're getting sedan door handles for the front? Going key-less?
                  I am getting a sedan trunk as I have a sedan and I like it better... I have the red clear 90-91 tails but one is cracked due to a mistake by previous owner...

Yes I am going keyless.... It is a very easy mod.
                  WAGONS

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
                    I am getting a sedan trunk as I have a sedan and I like it better... I have the red clear 90-91 tails but one is cracked due to a mistake by previous owner...

Yes I am going keyless.... It is a very easy mod.
                    Nice! But 90-91 red/clears don't work on the 92-93 trunk!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice! But 90-91 red/clears don't work on the 92-93 trunk!

Right and they are broken hence the reason for the 92/93 trunk.... I like OEM... and I was going to replace trunk anyways for the sake of all OEM so doing the 92/93 is the RIGHT choice.
                      WAGONS

Comment

WHITE CHRISTMAS IN Dallas, TX.... This is only the 3rd time in recorded history for Dallas, TX to have a white Christmas. The last one was in 1926.

WAGONS

Comment

DAMN bro, i see you have been busy brother!! looks great man, love the rear seat conversion.

Comment

WHITE CHRISTMAS IN Dallas, TX.... This is only the 3rd time in recorded history for Dallas, TX to have a white Christmas. The last one was in 1926.
                            I swear we got a good 6 inches at my place! It was nice, I never seen that much snow before haha!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                            BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                            SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                              I swear we got a good 6 inches at my place! It was nice, I never seen that much snow before haha!
                              Yeah it snowed here for sure.... Just did not stick till around 2pm... started snowing at 10am stopped at 9pm....What area you in?

Jarhead.... Man I miss my wagons more..... I am thinking about buying a saab 95x wagon or a saabaru wagon or an audi wagon or a jetta wagon.... I just miss my accord wagons..... I hate to see you break that one up it is CLEAN.... but I know the drill too.... I build them and sell them.
                              WAGONS

Comment

Jarhead.... Man I miss my wagons more..... I am thinking about buying a saab 95x wagon or a saabaru wagon or an audi wagon or a jetta wagon.... I just miss my accord wagons..... I hate to see you break that one up it is CLEAN.... but I know the drill too.... I build them and sell them.
                                yo I aint going to lie but them Saab wagons have been coming out HOT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X