Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
    Thank you
    NP, and you should deff make a DIY thread! I'm sure there are many 92-93 coupe
    owners that wish they had red/clears!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Damn dude your aquarium is just like mine.lol I just gota find that leak i hate cleaning up after each rain!lol

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
        Damn dude your aquarium is just like mine.lol I just gota find that leak i hate cleaning up after each rain!lol
        For real man. ugh

Comment

I love what you've done with the car. Keep it up!!!
          South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

my sis lives in rockwall... imma be there in a couple months... i would love to see this cb in action... GOOD Stuff MAng!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

FOR REAL We GOT to have a meet if you come dude!!! Your ride is inspiration to us!
              Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
              my sis lives in rockwall... imma be there in a couple months... i would love to see this cb in action... GOOD Stuff MAng!!!
              Last edited by DejectedAngel; 12-06-2009, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                I love what you've done with the car. Keep it up!!!
                Thax a mill brotha...just wait for a couple of months...it should
                look like a total different ride with the rims and drop

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
                Damn bro! it's an honor to have you on my mrt!

Hell yeah dude! we'll Definitely meet up. And if you bring your master piece I am sure there will be a meet just for you lol either way hit me up
                Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 12-06-2009, 01:50 AM.

Comment

ima have to get you leds for christmas man

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Ok its freaking cold in my garage, and I'm not fixing to take all the bullshit off the box's that my rims are in...but I guarantee this is how they look lol Bought them from BigWheels.net. pretty much the last company that had them in stock because their were discontinued at the time. I don't know if they are manufacturing them any more but I'm pretty sure they are because they are still up on their site.

I'm trying to wrap them in only the best tire ever produce in the name of all good things...Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus

I already have two....just need to find two more.
                    Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 12-07-2009, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Dude I love the taillights. I've always liked the coupe tails, this makes them even better!

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                        Ok its freaking cold in my garage, and I'm not fixing to take all the bullshit off the box's that my rims are in...but I guarantee this is how they look lol Bought them from BigWheels.net. pretty much the last company that had them in stock because their were discontinued at the time. I don't know if they are manufacturing them any more but I'm pretty sure they are because they are still up on their site.

I'm trying to wrap them in only the best tire ever produce in the name of all good things...Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus

I already have two....just need to find two more.
                        really cold man man..i'm in love with these wheels, they are nice. and those tires are the best of the best...yes. I have them on my LS and the grip is amazing, no road noise either, thats a good pick brotha keep up the good work, and wish you the best.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                          ima have to get you leds for christmas man
                          awwww....will I'ma have to get you an air freshener just in case you shit your pants everytime you be spooling that turbo lol

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                          Dude I love the taillights. I've always liked the coupe tails, this makes them even better!
                          thax....hopefully I can complete them soon .

btw I love the way your ride sits in your sig...can't wait to see her fnished

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                          really cold man man..i'm in love with these wheels, they are nice. and those tires are the best of the best...yes. I have them on my LS and the grip is amazing, no road noise either, thats a good pick brotha keep up the good work, and wish you the best.
                          Thax....I wished I had gotten 17 though

But thats ok I'll be sure to tuck them hoes

and yes...Michelin are THE best in the industry! Michelinman.com lol

by the way, B.F. Goodrich, Taurus, Kormoran and Uniroyal is also owned by michelin. but if it's not michelin it'll bfg under my whip whiple fo shizzle my nizzle cuz.

FACT: Michelin mans name is bibendum lol

Comment

Nice car man So, Hows that 23 pull with the stock 5spd?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

Originally posted by richie92ex View Post
                              Nice car man So, Hows that 23 pull with the stock 5spd?
                              WHEN I can go over 4K...That shit sometimes scares me lol. it does pull like a mofo I guarantee that!

thax

Comment

what kind of budget are you on.. my boy has some wizers for sale.. 17x8 17x9 plus 10 all around!!!! 1200 with tires.. hella jdm wheels that look like the two you have bruhh.

GAMETIME!!!!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Working...
                                X