Clear All

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    im staying tune for this

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    Ahh Jae I feel the love again for your cb!

What else is in store???

Hmmmmm. Looking for body stuff now. Window visors, Blacked out G-square grill, lil stuff like that. Surgery is soon.

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Ahh Jae I feel the love again for your cb!

What else is in store???

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    Gucci Mane said "Do Work Son"

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
    Thats it bro bring her back to life,you know she ain't done yet.good luck with the swap.

Thanx brotherman!!!!!! Bobbycos(a member on here and a good friend of mine) gave me some advice. "Walk away from the car for now. The bug will hit you again. Believe me". That mofo was right. Bug hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm almost feeling the same way when I first got the coupe. I guess it was my transition of leaving my old job to a new onewhich got me excited. I start volkswagen parts counter in 2 weeks. I'm gonna show them boys that honda is still in my blood.

Leave a comment:

• 19TcappaLX
    replied
    Thats it bro bring her back to life,you know she ain't done yet.good luck with the swap.

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    One of my guides that has helped me

Yellow fog caps courtesy of TypeG

Carbon Fiber wrapped C-pillar Bar

I have more updates. In due time.

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    i see what you did there
    O'rly?

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    i see what you did there

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    p14? hmmm

Yes, hmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    p14? hmmm

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Small Update!!!

Only oem for me!!!! See the timing belt? Thats not for a F22ax!!

Leave a comment:

• 1badacc
    replied
    get er done

Leave a comment:

• cb7inct
    replied
    Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Its beeeeeen a rough two months for my cb7. Went thru starting problems, overheating problems, exhaust problems, alternator problems, and someone even stole my legend sedan lip that I worked so hard to bring back to life. I think this cb is nearing its end with me. Its currently stationed. Hasn't moved in forever. This is the longest cb I ever owned. I had 6 cb7 sedans. This is my very first coupe. This cb has taken me up and downed the east coast. Met some cool friends along the way. This baby has been to florida. It has been to Georgia(where I got two freaking speeding tickets). New hampshire. Even the forest of Maine. Right now, I'm like fukkkkk this car. All I'm doing is draining my bank account to keep her afloat. Now he doesn't want to comply with the efforts I'm putting in.

Sorry I made this post. I'm just so pissed at my car. I never got to swap my H22 in. I never got to boost my G22.

Who knows what lies in the sand for this cb? Maybe, I'll bring her back to life. But for now she sleeps.
    DUDE!! i know exactly what u mean!! ive had a ton of problems with Amelia too, all back to back... i came close to selling her last week due to tranny noises/grinding.. but i sat back and thought about it.. ima pay $1500+ for a new CB.. if i change the clutch again and fix everything else, its only coasting me $600 tops.. glad to hear ur fixing her! keep us updated plz and take LOTS of pics!!

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Not if I see you first bro.
    o'rly????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X